Act 1 recap

In act 1 we established that there is two protagonists. Tord, and the Mystery woman at the Hazbin Hotel.

Act 1 opens with Tord going on a date with Tom and the two of them later going to a family reunion and finding out they are cousins. While Tord is hesitant, Tom pushes them to stay together despite this. We also find out Tord is pregnant and Tord is hesitant about keeping the baby. He decides to keep it later before having a miscarriage slightly after. Tord is depressed and decides to stay at his parents house (Paul and Patryck) to help cope with the loss of his unborn child. They introduce him to a new religion based around a deity called Joe Apa. Tord then comes home and shits himself (a lot), and Tom and Tord go to Walmart to get cleaning supplies. Tom then proceeds to get ass naked and swing his dick around in the Walmart, Tord runs into Matt and they catch up, Matt comes over for dinner the following weekend, Tom feeds them poop, Tom pees on Matt, Matt leaves. Tord is pissed off and decides to stay at a hotel where he runs into his parents who preform a ritual on him. Tord heads back home and Tom locks him under the bed causing Tord to go crazy and escape and hitting Tom with a car. Tom lives and becomes unhinged and yells at Tord some before Tord attempts to kill Tom.

With the mystery woman at the hazbin hotel it is just her going to the hazbin hotel and being introduced to the general cast there.