Chapter 44: Hello internet and welcome to

Yanny slowly started to open her eyes as she heard people moving around outside of her box, she slowly sat up and lifted the top peeking outside. She saw a large figure standing in front of the box, the figure moved away and revealed that he was wearing a red flannel and black jeans.

**M-M-MARKIPLIER?**

Yanny paused for a moment trying to figure out who Markiplier was through Tord's memories.

"Didn't you have an affair with him?" Yanny whispered

**SHHHHH**

Tord's mental shooshing gave Yanny her answer. Yanny eyed another figure walking into her vision, the other figure was a shorter much twinkier man.

"Hello Markiplier, and welcome to the comic con panel." the other figure announced before going on his tippy toes and getting closer to Markiplier. Tord felt heart broken by what he could only assume was the twink kissing Markiplier. Another figure approached markiplier

"You two are out in a minute." The third figure that had just entered ran off.

"Well we better get going~" the twink who had kissed markiplier slapped Mark's ass before continuing to the front of the stage. Mark quickly followed after him. Yanny scanned the general area before opening the top of the bin and tumbling out of it. Yanny creeped around the backstage before sneaking back out into the crowd and watching the panel, there was many youtubers Tord had recognized including, Jacksepticeye, Natewantstobattle, Crankgameplays, Markiplier, Matpat and best of all, afterglow gameplays. All of them were talking on stage about stuff that Yanny didn't really pick up on, Yanny started to leave the room but then Tord stopped her,

**Can we stay?**

Yanny sighed before taking a seat in the crowd for Tord to watch.

"Hello internet, and welcome to game theory." Matpat announced as everyone clapped.

**Hey Yanny?**

"Yeah Tord?" Yanny replied under her breath

**Do you think Markiplier still loves me?**

Yanny debated giving Tord a serious answer or not. "If MatPat is smacking his ass like that probably not." Her answer was blunt but in her opinion, the truth.

Tord didn't reply to Yanny but she could sense he was upset, for once in her life, she felt bad.

"Here- Let me make it up to you." Yanny replied again in a whispered tone as to not attract attention. Yanny stood up and left the panel room back through the elevator which she entered through. She clicked a button near the bottom and waited for the elevator to go down. She got to the bottom of the elevator ride and the large metal doors opened into a sea of shops. She slowly exited the elevator taking it all in. Yanny reached into Tord's back pocket hoping there would be some money, but to her annoyance, there was none.

"I am going to steal." She mumbled. She continued to walk down the row of shops seeing various different goods, and multiple cosplayers. She saw one shop that had a large pride flag with impact font across it that read 'YAOI' She entered the large shop that seemed to be taking up to anywhere from 4 to 6 shop booths. She looked at the various anime boys plastered onto pillow cases, and other figures and even manga. She picked up a random book and started skimming through the pages, before long, one of the pages refused to turn as it had been sticking to the other side. She dropped the book in disgust and continued to go up and down the halls.

"OH MY GOD- I LOVE YOUR TORD COSPLAY!!" She heard a teenage girl shout.

"Huh?" She turned around to face the minor, She was in some sort of anime cosplay that neither Yanny or Tord recognized.

"WHERE'S YOUR TOM??" Tord gagged at the word, Yanny already partly felt pity for Tord due to earlier events.

"Kid, Fuck off." Yanny replied, trying to get the kid to go away mostly for Tord's sake.

"Wow you would make a better Tom cosplayer. Tord would never say that."

**God i fucking hate it here**

Yanny didn't want to deal with the kid anymore so she started to walk away, Yanny saw some T-shirts and hoodies. Yanny glanced around to see if anyone was directly looking at her before she took a T-shirt and continued walking, Tord knew he couldn't stop her so he didn't say anything. Yanny walked down the convention aisle to the next shop,