Chapter 36: Angel Dust Helps You With a Panic Attack (Angel Dust x Listener)

Yanny was fast asleep but another dream was starting to form in her mind. She was in the same black void as before with the same voice calling out her name. She then was put in some sort of aircraft, it was filled with many people, she didn't recognize any of them. But she noticed right away no one in the plane was a demon, she made her way into the airplane bathroom stall and saw herself from when she was alive. Lights started flashing as she heard the pilot say the plane was crashing. She rushed out of the bathroom stall and looked out one of the passenger side windows to see a suburban neighborhood. Just before the plane could hit the ground She shot up awake and immediately started crying, she didn't really know why but she just felt overwhelmed, She heard a faint knock at her door before Angeldust walked in.

"Oh no, What's wrong? You ain't lookin so good- and I mean that in the nicest possible way." Before Yanny could respond he responded for her.

"You Freakin out? Whatdya mean? Is your heart going fuckin crazy?" Yanny had a chance to reply this time,

"Y-Yeah." She stuttered out through her tears.

"Ohhh. Hang on, I think i know what's happening. Here just come sit next to me," Angeldust got up and sat next to Yanny on her bed.

"Alright, uh yous havin a panic attack i think, don't freak out don't freak out it's ok it's ok, this happens. Every once in a while we get these, and it's gonna be alright."

"I just had a bad dream-" Angeldust cut her off.

"No no no, you'll be alright. You ain't gonna die- you already died once, so it can't happen again." Yanny really wasn't comforted by Angeldust's words, in fact she wasn't even having a panic attack, she was just spooked by her dream.

"Look- Angel- I really think I'm fine."

"Alright. If you say so." And with that, He got up and left. Yanny looked at the clock on her wall, saying it was already dinner time. She went down into the dining room and saw Husk and Vagina already there playing some sort of card game. She took a seat at the dining table and saw Alastor walk by, he was whistling some sort of song.

"Why are you so happy?" Vaggie asked.

"You see Vag! I have a Date!" He announced,

"Oh? Who's the lucky gal?" Husk asked.

"It's not a gal! It's a Big Chungus!"

"Like- The warlord?" Vagina asked.

"Precisely!" Alastor fixed up his bow tie before exiting the hotel.

"Well I guess that's one less mouth to feed." Vaggie said as Alastor left the building. Charlie came rushing out of the kitchen holding a platter of dumplings.

"Bone apple teeth!" She said.

"Do you guys get my joke? I said bone apple teeth-"

"Yeah I'm rotfl-ing." Yanny said.

"What's Rotfl?" Husk asked, annoyed by Yanny's word usage.

"Y'know- Like- Rotflcopter."

"Yeah Yeah Yeah whatever." Charlie said, pushing off Yanny's words. Charlie laid out the large plate of chicken dumplings in front of everyone, one of Yanny's favorite foods. Yanny took multiple servings onto her plate and stabbed them with her fork, Eating each of the dumplings slowly.

"Charlie- you're a pretty good cook." She said with a full mouth.

"Yeah, I guess I am." She replied. The flavor was just right, before long everyone had finished eating. Charlie made her way back up to her room and finally went to sleep for the night