Chapter 45: Yaoi Paddle

Yanny entered the next shop, this time, there were more generic items such as plushes or pins. She happened to see a Garfield themed pin that peeked her interest and proceeded to steal it.

**Yanny- How much do you plan on stealing?**

"I don't know Tord, as much as I want." She whispered so it could barely be heard over the loudness of the crowd at the convention. Yanny continued to go through the convention, even seeing people dressing up as Tord.

**People are going to realize I'm actually Tord- we probably shouldn't be out in the open**

Yanny ignored Tord and continued to go through the convention, even seeing the kid she told off earlier with a group of her friends, she looked at them for a split second and saw the whole group eyeing her down while giggling. Yanny started to pick up the pace some, not wanting to have another encounter with them. She knew she could just do to them what she had done to the kid in the hot topic, but she knew there was too many people in such an open area to do so, Yanny figured after walking so far, she was out of the range of the Yaoi-Loving teenagers. She was looking at another shop that she was planning to steal from but then she felt a sudden, and extremely painful hard slap on her ass. She whipped around to face the culprit. It was one of the girls she had seen from the group earlier and her other friends giggling from behind. She eyed the girl some more, noticing she had a large wooden paddle with the words 'YAOI' plastered onto it. Yanny was trying to plan out how she was going to react but the child spoke first.

"How long have you been in the Eddsworld Fandom??" Yanny was unsure of what to say so she just spoke without thinking.

"I am Tord-" One of the other girls let out an extremely loud

"I TOLD YOU GUYS!!" Yanny knew she had fucked up when their faces started to light up.

"OH MY GOD WHERE'S TOM??"

"HOW IS MATT AND EDD?"

"ARE YOU AND TOM STILL DATING?"

More questions of the sort bombarded Yanny,

**You fucking moron.**

Yanny didn't have the time to reply to Tord's commentary. Yanny instead started to run as fast as she could past the children and to a new part of the convention, she turned around and saw them still chasing after her.

**Why did you have to say you were me??**

"Look Tord. I've never been bombarded like that- I'm not and never have been famous like you." Yanny caught her breath and continued to run. Yanny saw a bathroom and like muscle memory, ran into the women's bathroom. She ran into a random stall and waited.

**Hey uh- Yanny, was there urinals when we entered?**

"Why would there be-" Then she realized.

"Oh fuck." the children could be heard entering the bathroom. They all stood around Tord's stall banging on the door, Yanny and Tord felt like they were in the walking dead.

"TORD OPEN UP." One of them banged. She could hear other girls whispering.

"Should we crawl under?" was the only words she could pick up, she was shitting bricks. Before long one of them was on her hands and knees crawling under the stall. Yanny had climbed on top of a toilet and over into the next stall before the girl could fully enter the stall. Yanny crawled over again until she was into the stall closest to the entryway she had come through; she opened the stall door and booked it for the exit. She finally was able to escape the teenagers and hid in a cafeteria