Chapter 43: FUCK DA POLICE

Yanny trotted back to the car with the book she had knocked Tom out with,
**Is... Is he gonna be ok?**
"Why do you care?" Yanny unlocked the car, setting the book in the passenger's seat.
**Good point.**
Yanny started the car before driving off, she passed through a large city with the concrete buildings surrounding the roadway she was driving on. Then, a large poster caught her eye.
"Comiccon UK?" She asked out loud. "What's comic con again?" Yanny had forgotten from being in hell for so long.
**It's a sort of convention-**
"Alright. We're going."
**Yanny- we can't go yet, It's not until the weekend.**
"Don't care. Going now." Yanny swerved the car into a parking garage and picked a random spot to park in. She ran out of the car and headed to the convention center.
**Yanny- there isn't anything there.**
Tord's explanations were useless. Yanny just wanted to go to comic con. She opened the door to the convention center to see that it was mostly empty or maybe a few people setting up booths. She walked around the entrance for a bit before she was approached.
"Sir, you can't be here." an officer approached Yanny-Tord.
"Why? Why not?" Yanny asked.
"People are still setting up and unless you have a pass to be here-" Yanny stopped the cop.
"I do have a pass."
"May i see it?" Yanny spat on the cop and booked in through the convention center as fast as she could.
**YANNY WHAT THE FUCK???**
"FUCK DA POLICE." Yanny yelled out like the man from the funny skit that every fandom has an animatic for. Yanny heard multiple footsteps behind her chasing after her, "SIR STOP RIGHT THERE!" One of the cops screamed. Yanny glanced back for a moment before seeing now up to three cops chasing her. Yanny darted through the various hallways and saw an elevator, she quickly darted into it hitting the second highest button before mashing the close door button, she could see the three pigs running down the hall, the door started to shut painfully slowly as the cops were just about 15 feet away.
**YANNY DO SOMETHING??!?**
"FUCK OFF I'M TRYING EVERYTHING I CAN." Yanny replied out loud. Eventually, the cops were just 4 feet away but the door finally shut just before they could get in. The elevator shot upwards as Yanny-Tord slipped down to the ground.
**Why did you spit on a cop?**
"Because It's funny i think." Yanny replied. Eventually the upper door opened up into a panel room, a large stage had booths on it along with people setting up chairs. Yanny walked out into the large open room and rushed up to the stage before the workers could notice her. She slipped behind the stage and found a large crate filled with costumes, she figured it wasn't going to be used for this sort of panel so she crawled in and shut the top.
**What are you doing?**
"Hiding so we can go to Comic con tomorrow instead of being thrown into a jail for assault against a police officer." Yanny said in an annoyed whisper, as to not draw attention.
**So... We're just waiting here until tomorrow?**
"Yup." Yanny shut her eyes and started to drift off in the costume box.