Chapter 50: Joy ride

"THERE. THERE HE IS!!!" Strange and Yanny-Tord turned around to see a police officer pointing at them.

"Fuck" Yanny said out loud, Strange looked up at Yanny confused. Yanny picked up Strange and started running to the car, Strange was fairly light for Yanny despite being a hunk of metal. Yanny continued to run for the car, quickly opening the already unlocked door, sitting Strange in the front passenger seat quickly buckling him. Yanny slammed the door shut and got into the driver's seat.

"Where are we going guys?" Napoleon was in the back seat.

"JESUS CHRIST." Yanny cried out, Strange looked back scared, to Strange Napoleon was simply a random old man. Yanny didn't have time to ask questions as the cop was already behind the car, Yanny threw the car into reverse hitting the police officer with the back of the car.

"It's a little bumpy." Napoleon said as the car rolled over the body of a police officer. Yanny threw the car back into drive speeding out of the convention center, her adrenaline was still rushing from the situation, she was speeding back to the Eddsworld house as she distantly heard police sirens. Strange started to frantically beep at Yanny-Tord trying to get an answer of what was going on, but Yanny couldn't process Strange's beeps at that point in time.

"I think we're on a joy ride..." Napoleon replied to Strange's question.

"Nate- What?" Yanny asked, still stressed out from now trying to out speed the cops.

"The robot. He asked what was going on."

"How do you know morse code??" The sirens were growing louder.

"I'm a war vet." Yanny remembered what Napoleon had told Tord at the old folks home.

"Right." The sirens were louder than ever, Yanny quickly swerved into a turn unexpectedly, half drifting the honda before speeding off again.

"PULL OVER THE CAR." Yanny heard a cop announce before speeding up again.

Yanny was stressing out, Yanny quickly tried to go through Tord's memories of the car before remembering a very useful detail.

"Strange, open the glove box, and hand me the gun." Strange let out frantic beeping once more before opening the glove box and handing Yanny-Tord the gun with shaking hands. Yanny took the gun in her off hand that wasn't in control of the steering wheel.

"Nate, you're a war vet, huh? Can you shoot a gun?" Yanny threw the gun over her head unaware if it was on safety or not, the gun landed in Napoleon's lap, he looked at the gun intently before deciding he would attempt to shoot at the police as Yanny requested. He used the window crank to his right as he rolled down the window, Napoleon cocked the gun before firing it off at one of the cop cars completely missing the car he was aiming at and instead shooting the car of an innocent bystander.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT." Yanny shouted. Napoleon tried again, this time shooting the windshield of a cop car. Napoleon cocked the gun again and continued to shoot at the police giving chase, eventually shooting at one car enough for it to break down.

"EPIC WIN." She continued to speed off, she started to hear helicopter propellers from above, she had never been in this much trouble with the law until now. Eventually the road she had been driving on was coming to an end so she was forced to turn again, this time nearly flipping the car. Strange's arms were stretched out tightly holding on to the walls of the car, where Napoleon on the other hand was abnormally calm. Yanny continued driving and eventually got onto the freeway. The chase continued on, more and more cop cars building up and even more helicopters appearing. In the distance she saw a barricade of cop cars, and spikes, along with some law enforcing trucks.

"Shit." Yanny said.

"Are we going to prison? I don't want to go back." Napoleon said.

"You've been to prison?" Yanny asked while also trying to figure out an escape to the situation.

"I don't know, I have Alzheimer's." Yanny shook off the conversation to get back to the task at hand. She decided she rather kill everyone in the car then go to jail so she swerved the car to the right and went flying off the freeway bridge, plunging the car down into a dark blue rocky river.