Chapter 39: she commited a felony

Yanny slammed down on the gas of the car. Propelling the machine forward, she started to rapidly speed down the road putting her new vessel at risk.
**Yanny please- we're going to get a ticket.**
"Tord. Shut the fuck up." Yanny said out loud. "If you're going to be in my brain, you're going to need to shut up." Yanny commanded
**You're the one who took my body!**
"Yeah, and I'm not leaving any time soon. Your clothes suck, we're going to the mall to fix this SHIT." Yanny yelled at Tord.
**My clothes are fine-**
Yanny cut off Tord, "Your clothes smell like shit and piss, do you ever wash them??"
**I haven't washed them in just a few days...**
Tord attempted to lie despite Yanny having the ability to know everything about him. "YOU HAVEN'T WASHED THEM SINCE BEFORE THE TRIP TO ALABAMA?? THAT WAS MONTHS AGO."
**Look, it's been a hard few months**
"NOT AN EXCUSE." Yanny sped up quicker, illegally driving and swerving around cars. Yanny nearly missed her turn and proceeded to nearly flip the car serving into a parking lot going 25 mph then slamming the breaks into a parking spot "Ok. We're just going to get what we need and leave."
**Fine. Fucking fine.**
Yanny happily skipped with Tord's body into the store, She got into the town mall and immediately saw a Hot Topic. "We're going in there."
**Yanny please- Can we just get normal clothes?**
"No. Fuck you." Yanny continued to walk to the Hot Topic. She looked across the isles looking at band merch, invader zim t-shirts, funko pops and more. She eventually saw a yellow bandana
"Ban..dito?" She mouthed out the words on the tag.
**Bandito. It's a thing for a band-**
"This looks like a piss kink rag. I'm buying it" A kid approached the Yanny-Tord
"No, you're not." The 13-year-old took the bandana away from Yanny, "I'm buying it." The little shit started to walk away, but Yanny would not stand for this. She walked up to the child and grabbed it back.
"Hey give it back it's mine!" The child cried out
"The fuck it's not."
**Yanny- Please give her the bandana.**
"I'm not giving you SHIT." Yanny yelled out, enraged that she was having her precious piss rag taken away from her. The troubled teen tried to reach for the bandana and rip it away once more. Eventually the child got a grip and Yanny and the teenager were fighting like rabid dogs for it.
"GIVE IT TO ME I SAW IT FIRST."
"IT'S MY BANDANA." Eventually, Yanny realized she had a supernatural advantage over the child.
"Kid, if you don't give me this FUCKING bandana. I SWEAR to FUCKING god."
"FUCK OFF. IT'S MINE." The kid wouldn't budge.
"That's it." Yanny took her free hand and summoned a brillant blue flame from Tord's hand.
**YANNY WAIT-**
Tord wasn't able to finish his thought. Yanny had already launched the fire onto the kid, the child screamed in horror of the otherworldly blue flame setting them ablaze. Yanny didn't even bother to pay for the bandana at that point, but instead sprinted out of the store making a path straight for the 2005 honda civic.