Clevage - Ruby Rose x Reader

Idea: A date, first be walking through a trail to get to a nice lake area, swim and stuff, then put clothes on and go cool off at a nearby café, and end up back home-

Your P.O.V.
I scroll through my socials on my phone while waiting for Ruby to pick me up. Soon enough, I hear a strong couple of knocks at my door. I smile, pocketing my phone as I rush to the door. I open it finding Ruby looking absolutely stunning in a new outfit.

(This fit, just switch those cheetah shoes for black platform boots with rainbow string, and yeet the bag^)

I hug her excitedly, hearing a soft chuckle come from her.

"Nice to see you too Y/N. You ready?" I nod my head with a bright smile as she takes my hand. We walk a little way down the street then go into a café. Both of us walk up to the cashier and order our things. Ruby generously offers to pay, as I did last time, and we sit down to wait. Soon a waiter brings out orders and slyly inserts a comment about the both of us looking like a wonderful couple before scurrying off to get the next order served. Ruby smiles and winks at me as I stick my tongue out at her, face a soft red.

"Once we're done here, I've got a place I wanna take you." I raise an eyebrow. Oh? She nods with a smile.

"We just gotta stop by your house, cause you'll need some things." I nod my head with a curious look.

"Okayyy mister mysterious." She laughs as we fall back into random conversation once again. Talking about our opinions on controversial topics to on a scale of hetero to maximum power how gay we are. After a good chunk of time, we get some drinks to go and head out. We sip our drinks and stay in silence this time as we enjoy the nice cool summer breeze.

"I really like your outfit today Y/N." I smile and twirl for a quick bit. (The one at the beginning of the story)

"Really? I hoped you would." Ruby kisses me.

"I think you look good in anything sweetheart. You just look especially good in that." She emphasizes especially and I blush with an ecstatic smile.

"Well look over at you with your snazzy outfit." I pull at her sleeve a bit. Ruby laughs loudly. Perhaps catching the attention of some passerby's. I laugh with her.

"Seriously though! You look fantastic! As always~" I gush, it's Ruby's turn to go a little red.

"Good. I'm glad you like my outfits." We stop in front of my door.

"You'd look even better without it on too~" I wiggle my eyebrows before running inside hearing Ruby fall into hysteric laughter. Soon, she quiets and comes inside.

"Okay, what do I need?" She pretends to think.

"Hmm. . .a swimsuit and anything else you want for swimming." I rush upstairs grabbing this and that. Along with my swimsuit and stuff them in a bag. Once I'm ready we head out again and walk a ways down the street once more. After a bit, we turn onto a trail. We chat about anything and everything. From how our week has been, to what upcoming plans we have. Every once in awhile Ruby would kiss the top of my head and comment on how amazing I was and I'd fall apart with a blushing face. Soon though, we reached our destination. A nice lake. I drop the bag of stuff I brought, pulling out towels and laying them out for us. I pull out a bottle of sunscreen and toss it onto my towel. I have Ruby put her clothes in my bag and start sliding my clothes off as well. Ruby puts on sunscreen while I do this, so by the time she's done I'm ready. I rub some sunscreen into her back since most people's arms can't just snap and get the rest of the way. Hopefully. Anyway, I most certainly admire Ruby's swimsuit fit.