Midriff - Xyler x Tyler

My challenge in this one is to manage to be in third person the entire time :) We'll see how that goes.

Outfit: Sort of like that ^ except the shorts are blue mix and lower, along with the hoodie being cropped just a slight bit more and also a sapphire blue rather than pink.

Third Person
Xyler slides onto the couch, just having finished his workout for the day. Tyler is also sitting there, simply playing a game to pass the time.

"Enjoy your workout?" Xyler simply hums in return, he's not a man of many words. There was a rendition between the two, the reason? Who knows? Things could have happened before this story started. The two simply sit here in silence, tension building. The video game was nothing to Tyler as he didn't try and hide his stare, scanning Xyler's figure. Tyler was certainly liking the exposure of skin in his selected workout outfit for today. Surprising, but certainly welcome.

After a moment, Xyler notices Tyler's lack of attention on the game. Turning the TV off he pulls Tyler onto him, staring up at him. The two seem to have a silent conversation between one another. Moments pass before Tyler's hand slides down to Xyler's waist, hands trace Xyler's mid-drift among other places with exposed skin.

Tyler doesn't hesitate in nipping at Xyler's collarbone. Xyler goes to grab Tyler's shoulders only to find him moving down to his midriff. Xyler bites his lip as hickies are left on his skin. Tyler notices but doesn't say anything as he continues marking the other up. Xyler's shorts are pulled off and discarded along with Tyler's shirt.

Tyler gives Xyler a look before moving down and taking all of him in. Xyler's fingers slide into Tyler's hair, lightly tugging him down. Tyler pushes Xyler's dick down his throat, struggling just a bit with it. Xyler allows a low hum to come from him. Time moves along as Tyler gets Xyler off, but soon Xyler lightly tugs at Tyler to warn him he's going to come soon.

Tyler pulls back to the slight disappointment of Xyler. A hidden smile rests on Tyler's face as he sits back, pulling his jeans and boxers off. Tyler leans against the arm of the couch, simply waiting for Xyler. Xyler, could not be more impatient as he quickly got himself over, immediately taking Tyler in his mouth. Tyler softly groans, head thrown back, hands going to grip Xyler's hair as he tugs at it aggressively. The other lets out a soft groan, enjoying the pull. Tyler bucks his hips a bit, provoking another groan.

The two go at this for a bit only to have Xyler pull off, seeming a bit salty that he had his time edged beforehand. Xyler's hand rests on Tyler's shoulders as he moves himself onto the other's lap, pushing Tyler inside. A shaky groan leaves Xyler's lips as he starts bouncing, Tyler thrusting his hips up.

"Mm~" Xyler hums with enjoyment as his nails dig into Tyler's skin. Tyler, meanwhile, goes to jerking the other off, freehand holding Xyler's hip. Xyler unwinds a bit, mouth agape, sounds starting to be more freely let go of.

They both intend to make this quick, they've got plans. Tyler has a twitch stream in an hour and a half and Xyler said he'd be meeting Dark sometime in an hour or so.

Tyler nips at Xyler's collarbone's, careful not to make a mark, but hard enough to give Xyler a little boost in stimulation. No words are exchanged as they continue on, roughly fucking into each other.

Xyler falls back into the couch as Tyler pushes him down, gripping his sides as he changes angles. Xyler's mouth hangs open, pitiful moans breaking through the line as he's hit deeper.

Tyler and Xyler meet in intense eye contact, communicating the near end of this. Just moments after, Tyler comes inside Xyler, and moments after that, Xyler comes himself. The two stay after riding out their high, settling down.

More communication through eye contact. Then the two are each going to their decided bathrooms, getting ready for their upcoming tasks.