Animal Ears - Roman x Patton

Patton's P.O.V.
My phone chimes.

"I wonder who that could be!" I glance over at my phone, setting my baking supplies aside.

Roman: Patton?
Roman: Are you busy?

I shoot back a text.

Patton: Nope! What do ya need kiddo?

Roman: Can you come to my room?
Roman: I have something I want to show you

Patton: Sure thing! I'll be there in a minute.

Roman: Okay:) see you then

I wipe off my hands, washing them quickly before I make my way up to Roman's down. I knock before entering.

. . . I smile.

 I smile

I find Roman sitting on his knees on the bed

"I see you've gotten all dressed up for me?" Roman's red face just about matches the rest of his attire.

"Y-yes." He stutters slightly, seeming slightly embarrassed to be this exposed. I move closer to him, eyes dark, but my smile warm.

"You look so cute Roman~" I cup his face with my hand, a soft purr reaching my ear.

"How would you like to do things today kitten~?" I give Roman some time to think.

"I just want master to fuck me please~" My smile gains a sinister tone.

"Of course kitten. Lay back on the bed for me." Roman does as I say, legs open and ready.

"Shall we get you stretched first?" Roman shakes his head and I raise an eyebrow.

"I-I already stretched myself, master." I hum with a pique of interest.

"And you didn't let me watch?" I say with a slight tease.

"You were busy with baking. I didn't want to interrupt." Roman's voice is soft. I give a slight smile.

"So you've been busting yourself while I was baking this whole time?" Roman gets a bit flustered.

"Not the whole time! Just. . .just for a while, until I thought you'd be done." I grin.

"Well, you caught me at the perfect time. Now, let's move on." I undress, making a show for Roman as he patiently waits for me to finish. Then I move onto the bed and shove Roman's legs back a bit before slowly pushing in.

"Oh~ Master you always feel so big~" I hum as I let our thighs touch. I wait a brief moment before suddenly snapping my hips as I thrust into Roman at a punishing pace.

"Ah~ Master~ Please touch me! Please!" I rest my hand on his inner thigh, ignoring his request. Roman falls into a flurry of whines and pitiful pleas. It's adorable.

"If you cum once without me touching you, I'll consider fulfilling your request." Roman squirms as he tries to push back on me. Since I won't give him extra stimulation, he's trying to get it himself I see.

I keep him firmly pinned to the bed as I continuing to pound into him, working all his good spots as I focus on making him cum. Roman falls into a mess of sinful sounds. Soon, he reaches his climax.

"Good kitty~ Now, would you like Master to touch you?" Roman frantically nods, energy seeming to rush back to him.

"Yes, please master~" I finally give in to his wants and move his legs back as I press up against him, one hand going to stroke his dick and the other going to play with his nipples.

"After this, I need to go back to baking okay? We'll continue after alright." Roman whines softly but nods all the same. I go after all of Roman's weak spots, teasing him. Roman melts under my touch and falls into a blissed headspace.

I fuck harshly into him, once again aiming to finish this fast so I don't burn my cookies. My movements become a bit sloppy as I start to focus more on me getting off rather than Roman, but I'm sure he's right there with me.

"Aah~ So close master~!" I groan softly, biting my lip.

"Me too kitten." Roman's incoherent words slowly become something along the lines of chanting master and begging for something neither of us knows of.

Roman cums harshly, splattering a bit on me as I take a few more minutes to cum into him, slowing down as I ride out the high.

Roman settles down with me as I pull out and go to get something to clean us up. I make the cleaning quick as I redress and stretch out.

"Alright kitten, enjoy your resting time, we'll be having a long night after I'm done." Roman hums softly as he curls up in the sheets, ready for a quick nap. I smile as I go back to tend to my cookies.