Thigh highs - Mark x Wilford

Outfit: The stockings with the skulls^ + garter belts

M - Mark
W - Wilford

Mark's P.O.V.
I sit down, sending Wilford a text.

M: Hi:)

W: Hey honey:)

I send a photo of me in my new thigh highs and garter belts. I giggle softly, biting my thumb as I wait for him to play the game with me.

W: Looks dazzling!
W: You have more to show?

I take my time in getting another photo, this time of the back of me on my knees, legs slightly spread. I have nothing but these on.

W: Oo, let me show you my new boxers:)

I am soon sent a photo of Wilford in his rainbow boxers. Aww, he's hard already. Make this go a little faster.

M: I like them <3

I send a photo of me laying down, legs slightly up and spread, the mirror reflecting the in-between of my legs. Wilford sends back a photo of his top peaking out the boxers. I think we've stopped using words.

I respond with another photo from the safe view as before just with my ass in the air, hole exposed. I wait for the return. I receive a photo of Wilford gripping his dick. I chuckle softly. I take a picture of me slipping my fingers inside of me, eager to get him to come over here.

W: Wish those fingers were mine, don't you?

I bit my lip, keeping my thing of sending photos only. I take a few more photos of me stretching myself then switch to a video. I get a video in return of Wilford softly groaning as he jerks off.

W: Show some more baby.

I pull out a dildo from one of my secret spots. Then I set it on the floor, sending a video of me sucking it off.

M: Bet you wish this was you

W: Mm, I do

Damn, he's being persistent. I slip the slightly slick thing into me and bounce a little before settling down. I set up the camera again and send a video of me bouncing on the dildo.

M: Wish this was you

I wait for a reply, pleasing myself in the meantime. The dildo slips out of me and I go to put it back, but my wrist is grabbed.

"It is." Wilford fucks right into me with no hesitation as I moan loudly. Wilford gives no mercy as I'm fucked from behind, hips being squeezed. I look at the mirror, watching myself get fucked. My body tingles with pleasure and excitement.

"You enjoy watching me fuck you inside out?" I nod, shoving out a broken yes. Wilford hums as he moves to grip my thighs.

"I always love you showing off your thighs for me." I smile, knowing that by heart.

"But of course you know that already. That's why you like to tease me." Wilford starts snapping into me harsher.

"Better be careful, one day you may think twice about your decision." Oh really?

"Why would I?" Wilford gets close to me, breath hitting my skin.

"Because I may not be so nice next time." I look at him in the mirror, a playful smile twitching on my lips.

"Isn't that the fun part?" Wilford's teeth graze my skin.

"Perhaps. Would you enjoy me claiming you? Leaving you covered with hickies, scratches, bites, and marks of all kinds? Covering you with my cum and filling you up inside? Making you sweat and pant, wearing you out completely till you can't go anymore. Stretching you out wide, plugging you up, using vibrators, toys, all of them." I fall apart, enjoying the thought.

"You'll be such a slut for me, begging and begging, but you won't get what you want, because you've been bad," I whine softly, very tempted to get into that situation.

"By the end of the night, you'll know how to behave." My arms give, but Wilford catches me, moving me up onto his lap. My eyes lazily stare at Wilford's dick sliding in and out of me. Wilford's phone appears and I smile for him.

"Your camera roll is full of me, isn't it?" Wilford chuckles as he continues.

"Wouldn't be mine if it wasn't." I giggle and Wilford presses a kiss to my lips.

"I love you, my sweet Markimoo." I hum softly.

"I love you too bubblegum." Wilford gets a chuckle out of that. Then he tosses his phone aside, hand starting to roughly jerk me off. I toss my head back in return, arching and rolling my hips for friction.

"I want to see you cum for me, baby." I rush myself, eager for the peak, but eager for the moment. I give no warning as I jut my hips forward, coming right into Wilford's hand. He wipes it off on me and then grabs my thighs, lifting, squeezing, and spreading them to get more access.

"Alright. My turn darling." I groan, head resting on Wilford's shoulder as he cums inside of me. We settle down, sitting here in front of the mirror. I stare at the reflection, watching little bits of cum leak out of me. Then Wilford pulls out, the rest leaking out onto the floor. I look up at Wilford and he smiles.

"This better not be the last round." I return the smile, eyes twinkling.

"Trust me, you'll want to save energy for tomorrow." Wilford's smile turns to a grin.

"Don't you mean you?"