Just a Lace - Colby Brock x Reader

Outfit: ^replace the rope with a black ribbon, same with the chocker being lace and thinner.

Your P.O.V.
I brought this upon myself. I knew he'd be mad, but did that stop me? No. Now here I am, tied up with black ribbon, and waiting for Colby to get back from wherever he went off to. I test the binds, yup. I won't be getting out of this anytime soon.

"Not trying to escape are you?" My eyes move over to Colby, he's staring at me from the doorway. I look down more. He's holding a box. Oh, I know what box that is.

. . .I'm in for it now.

"Glad you recognize this." Colby sets down the box on the nightstand. I stay still, not wanting to piss him off anymore than I already have. I typically would, but I can see the line that I want to stay behind.

"Well, baby girl, do you have a preference for what you want to use?" I shake my head.

"Good." Maybe if I play my cards right, I won't be in agony by the end of the night. I watch as he pulls out a select number of items. Colby takes his time to carefully move my legs out, spreading them wide for his access.

"Stay quiet." Not my favourite task, but I'll manage. Colby pushes something inside me and I bite my lip, holding back all sound. Colby gets to work on pushing a few more things in me, along with plugging me up. Then he moves himself to a couple of different remotes.

Wait-

He presses the buttons on a few. My whole body jolts as I suppress vocal reaction to the sudden vibrating inside me, my core pulsing with the stimulation.

"Perfect." Colby turns and smiles at me.

"You thought I'd be the one messing with you, didn't you?" I look at him, eyes sparkling with need.

"Have fun by yourself, sweetheart, don't get too rowdy while I'm gone." I can only muster a whine as he exits quickly. I wait. Then I wait some more. Then I start rolling my hips and testing at the binds, squirming and eager to get out of this situation immediately. It's one thing to have him fucking me up, it's another for him to leave me alone.

After a while of struggling, me getting distracted every so often with going through an orgasm, I finally seem to make progress. One of the binds has slightly loosened, which means I'm doing something right.

Suddenly the vibration bumps up, my body arching as my moan cracks. That fucking bitch. I roll and grind best I can, trying to work out the feelings. I'm getting distracted again. My hands move to keep messing with the ribbons, another one coming loose.

The setting goes up again. What the fuck. I try one more time, getting a third one loose. Another bump in the setting. This isn't a coincidence.

"Colby~?" I take a chance in saying his name out loud. My body shakes with pleasure.

"I was wondering when you'd notice." The door is open. When?

"Think I'd keep you here alone without supervision." He goes over and bumps a little thing. My face heats up. A camera?

"I told you not to get too rowdy baby girl," I whine.

"But I guess you've been. . .relatively well behaved so far." The vibrations dull down to something minor.

"I guess it'll be my job to complete your punishment." Colby pulls one of the ribbons and all of them tighten again. What-

"Relax." I try my best with the current situation. Colby pulls the plug and vibrator out of me, the other two of the pairs staying.

Colby leans over, and I curl as he maximizes the setting on the vibrator left inside of me. Then he pushes right into me. When did he- doesn't matter.

My voice cracks and shakes as I fall into a mess of noise and incoherent thought. Colby's fingernails right into my hips as he slams me into him. His lips press to my skin, teeth nipping at the flesh.

"Are you going to misbehave like you did today?" Whatever I just responded to him with was not something he can understand.

"Mm, bad timing? You seem a little out of sorts." He chuckles in my ear, shocks moving down my body. Colby suddenly bursts inside me. This doesn't stop him though, he keeps pounding into me.

"By the end of the night, if you can put a good show on, I'll let you off the hook, otherwise tomorrow is going to be worse than today." I'm tempted to see how that would go, but I have the energy.

"Come on baby girl~ You know you want to please me~" I do, but I also want to piss him off. Just because it's entertaining.

Colby ruthless mocks, degrades, and fucks into me for however long he's decided to do this for. I'm not keeping track of anything, not that I could. I just know that right now, after what's been either two minutes or two hours, I'm sitting here, panting heavily, and pushing Colby's cum out of me for his entertainment.

Colby pulls a specific ribbon, the whole thing coming undone. Then he unclips my chocker, pulls the vibrator and plug out of me, and goes back to watching me. I look like a mess and I certainly feel like one.

"You're off for now. Next time you'll get left alone longer if you misbehave the way you did today." He leans down to my ear.

"Trust me. I know you like pissing me off, but there are lines I know you won't like crossing." Oh, but I want to try. Colby's fingers wrap around my neck, tightening slightly as I'm pulled to look at him.

"Am I clear?" I let out a breathy sound, nodding slightly. He takes the motion and smiles at me.

"Good."