Underboob - Sam Golbach x Reader

Another reader's perspective. I seem to b testing out and getting creative with all sorts of new ideas. This is good.

Your P.O.V.
I smile as I walk into the room. Sam whistles softly as I sit down beside him, pretending to be casual as I pull up my phone. Sam continues to vibe as he scrolls through his phone and I play the long game as I wait. I busy myself with checking socials and texting a few people.

Soon, I'm satisfied in hearing the sound of Sam's breath catch as he notices my outfit. Did I do this on purpose? Absolutely. Why? I feel like teasing. I need something to spice up my day and what better way than to tease my boyfriend with one of his favourite shirts of mine.

I pretend I don't notice his staring and casually look over at him, catching his eye before he can look away. I give a sweet smile.

"Hey, Sam. Got any plans today?" Sam nearly stutters, but quickly regains himself.

"Nope. Why?" I move over to him.

"I wanted to spend some time with you." I lay on him, sprawled out. Sam tenses slightly.

"I'd be happy to give you my time." I giggle softly. I toss my phone onto the nearby counter and just stare up at the ceiling as Sam sets his phone aside too.

I close my eyes and wait for him to do something, doing my best to battle the smile tugging at my lips. Hands cup the side of my face and I look up at Sam staring at me.

"Hey there." Sam blinks.

"You did this on purpose." I act confused.

"Did what?" Sam's eyes narrow.

"You know about this shirt, you knew I had no plans, and you're obviously playing dumb right now." I give a confused look again, but I have a twinkle in my eyes, something that always gives me away when I've been caught.

"I see that look in your eye, it's the same every time y/n." I fall into laughter, calming myself down soon.

"Okay, and what are you going to do about it?" Sam grins.

"Play along." I bite my lip as Sam goes to slide his hands to my chest, massaging my breasts.

"Mm~" Sam pulls my shirt up a bit more, just above my boobs. Sam goes back to messing with my nipples and breasts, gathering little moans and groans from me.

I let Sam have him time playing with me and wait until he wants to move on, thankfully it's not too long, or else I wouldn't have waited any longer.

"Let's make this one quick, I'll take us to the bedroom after." I don't have time to protest or agree as I'm moved and shoved face-first into the couch, ass in the air.

My leggings are ripped open and my panties are pushes aside almost immediately. Then following that, without any spare time, Sam's fingers push into me. I grip the couch, pushing back on him.

Sam takes his time stretching me out as he plays with me. His fingers move deeper every so often and he starts curling them, hitting new angles. I clench around him, enjoying the feel.

Sam's freehand then smacks my ass, just before going down to play with my clit, adding to the sensations.

"The faster you cum, the faster we can start fucking." I whine, angry that he's going to make me wait. Sam is fully aware I can take a while to build up enough pressure to go through an orgasm.

Maybe I could fake it?

"I'll make you do it twice if you try to fake anything."

What the hell??

. . .I guess I'll just have to make this as quick as possible. I attempt to push back on him at the right angles, moving him deeper, spreading my legs, and playing with my tits for extra stimulation. I don't want to wait.

After a agonizingly long amount of time, which was probably only five or so minutes since I cut time down, I finally clench around Sam's fingers going through my first orgasm of the night, which I have a feeling sure as hell won't be the last.

Sam pulls out and pulls me up into his lap, pushing into me right away. I fall into Sam, resting my head on his shoulder as he starts fucking up into me.

My boobs bounce as do I, and Sam pushes me somewhat forward just to grip my hair and pull me back again.

We go at this for a line while, changing positions every so often, Sam choking me out, pulling out at my hair, marked me up with hickies and more. We didn't intend to be on the couch for so long, but you know how it is once you get distracted.

"Mm, after this one we go to the bedroom okay?" I nod, unable to speak well, as I keep collecting air to breathe. Sam moves deep into me, cumming once again, before slowly coming to a stop.

"Alright, you get a break then we can go." I nod, smiling at him. Sam rolls his eyes.

"Don't say it."

"I always get what I want." Sam sighs as I stick my tongue out at him.

Author's Note
I feel like I'm getting worse, then I have good moments, and then I come down from the peak.

~NightShade