Bottomless - Chase x The Other Septics

This hoodie, but less saturated^

Chase is dating everyone. Robbie is not in this one.

Third Person
Chase rubs his eyes while making his way downstairs. Everyone else, having managed to get up earlier than him, is at the table enjoying breakfast. An empty spot, soon to be filled, was left for Chase, a plate set down in hopes of his arrival.

"Good morning." Chase's voice is groggy, he's rubbing his eyes once more, and he's in nothing but a hoodie and some boxers. Chase seats himself at the table, going right into eating breakfast. The few who managed to catch Chase's appearance before he sat down were left blushing, stunned by the sight. It was unexpected, to say the least.

"Good morning Chase, how did you sleep?" Henrick starts his daily ritual of checking up on Chase.

"Mm. It was good, not so good on the getting up part." Henrick hums.

"Here, water or orange juice?" Chase mumbles something random and Henrick just sets water down in front of him.

"Thank." A few select members glance under the table, just to make sure they're seeing right. Everyone eats in silence, an unsettled question between them. Well, everyone except for Chase.

"So, Chase, you decide just to come down in what ya wore to sleep?" Marvin casually slaps this down on the table. Chase nods, yawning again.

"I was too lazy to get dressed." Everyone hums in understanding. We've all had those days. Anti was the first to finish his food, tossing the plate into the sink with the silverware and cup, and immediately approaching Chase. Anti gives Chase a smile after kissing his forehead, hand squeezing his thigh.

"Come down in the mornings like this more often." Then the demon casually left the room, disappearing to who knows where. Chase's face dusts a light pink, he had a thing for his thighs being squeezed. Wasn't sure why, but he liked the feeling.

The others just stared, watching Chase for his reaction, they knew what Anti just pulled, and know damn well he succeeded in his efforts. Chase shifts slightly, seeming to go through his food a bit quicker.

"Thanks for the food Hen." Henrick hums in reply, Chase making his way out of the room. Trying to be casual, but still a bit stiff and fast-paced.

The others went to quickly finish their food, intending on seeing where this goes. Meanwhile, Anti would be waiting in Chase's room to bump into him.

Chase's P.O.V.
I open my door, eager to get rid of my tension. I nearly scream seeing Anti on my bed.

"A-Anti! Fucking scare me like that, why are you here?" Anti looks over and his eyes trail down, making me feel embarrassed.

"Are you telling me you don't know what I was doing back there?" I blush, looking to the side.

"I didn't know it was on purpose." Anti chuckles.

"You're too cute, come here." I close the door behind me, bringing myself to him. Anti pulls me onto his lap and I huff softly. Anti hums as he rests his head on my chest, looking up at me. His hands move to my thighs, squeezing them. I bite my lip.

"Why do you want me to come down with just a hoodie on?" Anti gives a lazy smile.

"Chase we've always had that matching kink. You like your thighs squeezed and I like your thighs." I look off to the side with a huff.

"You're right." I glance back for a moment.

"Then I'll come down like this more often for you." Anti grins.