Bow - Neko!Emile x Remy

Outfit: Dress^
This is what the pastel bows would look like (just smaller of course):

Outfit: Dress^This is what the pastel bows would look like (just smaller of course):

Emile's P.O.V.
I giggle as I check out my outfit in the mirror. Yellow dress, white stockings, white garter belts, pastel bows by my ears, and I got my black buckle shoes on. I run a comb through my hair again. I'm going on a date with Remy today. I think about clipping a bow to my tail but decide against it.

I glance at the time. Hmm. I do have a tiny bit of time to kill. I put on a tiny bit of eyeliner and blush. I go over my eyeliner with waterproof eyeliner as well. If everything goes to plan I'll need to make sure this is waterproof so I don't have it streaking down my face. I giggle softly at the thought, Remy might freak out.

Once I'm done I grab my box of Twizzlers and go out to the front. Remy should be here soon. After a minute or two, he appears with his car and I get in.

"Hi, Remy!" Remy smiles warmly as he kisses my cheek.

"Hey Em, how are you?" As we drive I talk about my morning. Then I start questioning him about his and he shares his experience with the morning. We soon reach our destination and I get out, excitement bussing through me. I grab our picnic basket while Remy gets the blanket and a few more items. I run down the trail, leaving Remy to catch up as I head to our favourite spot. I rush to get everything set up.

After all that fluff part~

Remy laughs with me as we settle down. We've been here for a few hours and the sun is starting to set slightly. I start helping Remy put things into the baskets as we move to the side. I spot a butterfly on one of the small flowers. I turn and bend down, my ass in the air as I rest my head on my hands. I stare intently at the butterfly. A pretty blue colour.

"Remy look!" I whisper yell. I can hear Remy shift and his breath catch as well.

"It's a blue butterfly! Isn't it beautiful?" I can almost feel Remy's eyes checking me out.

"Yes." I almost giggle. My tail swishes around, knocking my dress up a bit to give him a better view of my blue and white striped briefs. Didn't want him getting too suspicious of my plan by going all out.

"Aww, it's cute!" Remy mumbles something and I ignore it for his sake. I shift slightly, my legs spreading out a bit more as I ground myself.

"What do you think the blue butterfly is called?" Remy seemed to struggle to push out an 'I don't know' answer for me. The butterfly moves along and I sigh softly.

"It left," I say sadly. It was pretty. Remy starts rubbing my thighs and I purr.

"You did a good job hiding your little plan." I giggle.

"How did you figure it out?" Remy pulls my briefs to the side.

"Usually, you'd go run after them." I think back.