Chapter 3 ⭐️

Authors note: Lovely Haru Fanart done by @onethreeeightone !! Also! Pls pls lmk if you're having a weird time with my story notifications! I think wattpad is acting up tbh, but just lmk! Anyway, onto the story!❤️

--------------

SO, the plan was to leave Katsuro in the tundra so that I'd go alone to look for Sasuke. However, I'm now changing the plans on my own terms!

"YOU'RE JUST GONNA STAY HERE?!" Isamu screeches, and I hold Katsuro closer to me, scared that he'd feel cold. When we arrived, all of my summoning wolves, and even the ones I don't summon on a regular basis ran over to meet the new baby!

Everyone was so excited, even the older wolves who didn't like the Uchiha too much were ecstatic at my little prince! After the good reunion, I entered inside the mansion sized cabin to drop off Katsuro and leave him with one of my mother's summonings and a wooden clone of mine so that I could multitask, but I just can't do it!

"I don't wanna leave him!" I pout, snuggling up to him by the fireplace as Isamu sweat drops at me.

The longer Katsuro looks up at me with his big red eyes, the less willing I am to leave. I sigh and turn to Isamu, "The war starts tomorrow right? Well why don't you go, check out the scene, and when she goes real downhill you call me!" I smile, acting as if the plan were foolproof.

Isamu deadpans to me "The war is one thing, what about Sasuke?" I roll my eyes at that

"What about Sasuke? I'm taking care of his son, he should be thankful." I sass, going back to coddling Katsuro.

Then, a certain chakra presence enters the tundra and I could literally feel the tension arise even from inside the cabin despite all of the other wolves being outside in the trees.

Isamu sweat drops "I'll go get him before they try attacking him." I don't even have time to respond as he disappears in a flash, and I sigh, returning to Katsuro and placing a loving kiss on his cheek.

"Looks like your daddy came to visit! If he insists on being a meanie I won't hesitate to fight him right here right now!" I threaten with a smile and a crazy voice, honestly looking a bit crazy but who actually cares at this point?

I lean back in the comfy chair near the fireplace, allowing Kasturo to lay on my chest comfortably as we bask in the warmth the flames provide. Looking out the window I could see that it's an extra cold day in the tundra, the snow blazing through the dark skies.

Amidst looking through the large windows, I smile brightly at the two figures who appear in front of me via transportation jutsu. Isamu, not wanting to witness us together for some odd reason, leaves the room so that I'm alone with Katsuro and Sasuke.

"Hey!" I exclaim, leaning up from my seat placing a sweet kiss on his lips which he meets me halfway for. I then lean back in my seat, Katsuro not really minding as he snuggles up against me. I eye Sasuke carefully, noting how stoic his handsome features are.

He leans down to Katsuro and places a hand on the side of his face, touching his cheek affectionately, I eye the scene fondly, rarely getting to see Sasuke act so gently. Katsuro being the happy baby that he is, giggles and grabs onto his father's much bigger hand with his own tiny one, bringing a smile to my lips.

"I don't wanna leave him." I bluntly say, only to shift a bit when Sasuke sits down right next to me, an arm slung over the back of the chair. I throw my legs over his lap and cuddle into his side, now relishing in his warmth instead of the fires.

I try to ignore the way his hand rests comfortably on my upper thigh, looking out the window very fiercely.

"Yeah I figured this would happen. I was at the meet up spot for barely a minute before I realized you'd probably still be here." Sasuke deadpans, and I smile sheepishly.