Chapter 12 ⭐️

After the entire confrontation between tobirama and Sasuke, he managed to calm down enough to stand away from Sasuke and go back to paying attention to chakra signatures in the war zone.

Lowkey terrified of him sprinting back into murdering Sasuke, I stood right next to him, leaning against my back against the wall also scoping out chakra signatures as Hashirama told his tale of how the village came to be.

Sasuke and I were in awe at the story although I was more focused on the mini conversations tobirama and I would have about the chakra we sensed on the warzone throughout Hashirama's story telling.

It was nice! Almost like a bonding session! Hehe, also please don't kill my boyfriend session but whatever....

When storytime ended and everyone turned to find out whether Sasuke would go against the village or not, the four former kage (And myself, to be quite honest) We were all glad to hear him claim that he wanted to join the war in help of Konoha.

Now we're all standing on top of the village on a large building overlooking Konoha's skyline.

To be more specific, The four kage, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Orochimaru are all standing there viewing the skyline, Sasuke and I on the other hand walked away momentarily, claiming to need a few moments to talk something through.

Of course, my own grandfather was very hesitant, getting ready to strangle Sasuke himself yet again; Luckily Hashirama was on our side and allowed us to go have said private conversation.

So, we're now standing behind a wall which is still on the same rooftop which is actually terrifying, literally only a wall is dividing everyone from us! And we're-

"You know, people always tell me you're crazy and I always try to defend you. But after this? Nope, you've lost your mind buddy. They turn the corner and we're both dead. Dead!" I whisper yell, still wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer to me despite my words of denial.

"It's your birthday I can kiss you all I want." He says, smirking at me before leaning into my neck.

"The man almost killed you! And you're kissing me up like what, 10 feet away from him? You don't value your life and it shows."

"Well where are you right now?" Sasuke asks, his grip on my thighs tightening the slightest bit as though to remind me of the answer.

"In your arms?" I grumble, Annoyed by the arrogance he carries in his face when I say it.

"But I'm not the one the second hokage is willing to pay to be able to kill"  He literally pays me no mind, continuing to kiss me up my neck much to my own nerves.

His grip on my thighs tighten yet again as he pulls away from my neck, feeling awfully accomplished by the dark mark he created before bringing a hand up and adjusting the neckline of my top so it isn't noticeable.

"I think we'll be good." He rasps out, leaning his forehead against mine and closing his eyes.

"You know, they're all old but they're not stupid!" I snap quietly, looking around just in case one of them were to walk by and see us.

Sasuke smirked slightly at my hesitance, feeling awfully amused by the way I cling onto him tighter despite telling him that nothing about this last minute interaction was worth the trouble.

"Babe?" I ask, making sure to keep my voice low so that Orochimaru, Jugo, Suigetsu, and the literal former kage don't accidentally hear the conversation I've been meaning to have with him.

"Hm?" He asks, opening his eyes and staring straight into mine, leaning in and letting his lips fall on mine a bunch of more times.

"Were you telling the truth back there? Are you really gonna help the leaf?" I murmur in between kisses, pulling away only a little to gauge his expression.