Chapter 4 ⭐️

Third Person POV

The air in the forest clearing turned battle zone is tense as the members of the shinobi alliance drop a failed attack on the newly reanimated enemies against them.

"What? They're just kids." Pakura, the duo haired kunoichi with scorch release questioned as she eyed the surprise attack division in front of her.

"We can't die. So we just strike." Gari bluntly states.

"T-They are kekkei genkai shinobi!" A ninja from the leaf exclaims, his eyes widening when he looks at the group of reanimated nine in front of him. When his eyes land on one specific shinobi, he lets out a shocked expression.

He stares at the Shinobi in question, garnering the attention from his fellow ninja. "What, you know that guy?" One asks, and the leaf ninja in question gulps. 

"That's Yuudai Oshiro! The crystal release user from the leaf." He says, to which the following ninja tense up, remembering the name from rumors as children.

They turn back to the group of re-animated ninja and eye the crystal release user carefully. His stature is tall and lean but definitely muscular, and he has his long black hair picked up in a ponytail. Bright blue eyes scan the group and the leaf ninja can't help but step back in subtle fear.

"Well, this is awkward. Looks like I'm gonna have to attack you guys?" Yuudai deadpans, looking over to his fellow re-animated ninja.

"I still don't get what's going on, time out so we could discuss or??-"

"Yuudai, you're still just as childish as you were when you were alive." Zabuza snaps, and Yuudai scowls in his direction. "Childish?! I just have a personality even in death! That just makes me fun, not childish!"

The enemy ninja watch on in slight amazement as the two tall and scary looking ninja bicker like kids, however it all comes to a stop when Yuudai turns back to their group.

"I don't wanna kill you guys, I see the leaf village outfit on two of you and I'm bored of treason. Been there done that! It's not as glamorous as it seems. However, I don't think I have enough control of my body to not fight right now." He explains with a grimace, reaching his arm out and swiftly creating a large blade made out of crystal.

"Yuudai is right, we don't want to hurt you guys. We're just not in control of our actions." Haku agrees, bringing out his senbon needle and pointing it at the group of opposing nin.

In a quiet unison, the group of reanimated ninja run towards the outnumbered ninja, and although they brace for an attack, it never comes!

Luckily, backup has arrived, and Kakashi is the leader of the group. He swiftly runs in and uses his kunai to stop one of the reanimated shinobi, only to nearly recoil in shock when he looks straight into the eyes of his former teacher and older brother.

Yuudai also looks shocked, but a dazzling smile takes over his expression as he manages to recognize the aged up version of his old student.

"Wait a minute, Kakashi is that you?! You're all grown up!" Yuudai smiles happily, bringing up a hand to ruffle Kakashi's hair although the two are still at a standstill with their blades.

Kakashi stares at him wide eyed, allowing Yuudai to ruffle his hair as he processes the sight of him.

Yuudai chuckles tilting his head the slightest bit. "You're a whole adult now! Calling you twerp would be weird right? This is so weird. . .  How long have I been gone?" Yuudai asks him, and Kakashi shakes out of his shock, now being able to access the situation properly.