Chapter 26 ⭐️

Hey guys! Just wanted to clear something up for reference so everyones in the same page here lol! Throughout this chapter, Haru is still very much 18. She turns 19 later on in the year BUT in this chapter, she's 18. Next chap will be another kinda big time skip (the exploding humans mini arc lol) so I just wanted to clear that up!! Anyways, onto this chap!

•••••••

•8 months into Haru's Pregnancy, May 20th•

To say that I loathe pregnancy would be an understatement.

I absolutely despise it.

The first couple of months were okay, but my symptoms have gotten so bad ever since I reached the six-month mark, Sasuke practically forced me to sit down and stay at the tundra.

Of course, he wouldn't dare leave me alone when I'm so vulnerable so he also put his travels on pause as he decided to live out the next couple of months with Katsuro and me in the tundra.

So now that I'm eight months pregnant, that's exactly where we are. At the tundra taking an extensive break from our travels as I'm heavily pregnant and can't afford to walk around so much as I could before.

Well, I still insist from time to time that I could go out and travel like before but Sasuke put a dead end to my claims real quick.

And honestly, I'm thankful that he did.

I am dead tired.

Not only do I feel huge despite not even having that big of a belly, but I feel huge NEXT TO MY BEAUTIFUL FIANCE.

UGH! WOULD IT KILL HIM TO BE A BIT UGLIER IN CONSIDERATION FOR ME?!

Ever since he's gotten the longer hair, I've been both amazed by how beautiful I find him and how insecure I've become because I feel like a whale.

I haven't let Sasuke touch me in at least five months despite him promising that he finds me beautiful regardless, I swear I've never slapped a man's hand faster than I did him the last time he tried initiating anything sexual with me.

Regardless of all of that, I'm ALSO extremely sleep-deprived, I don't think I've managed to get a full night's worth of sleep in months since the baby INSISTS on kicking every single time I close my eyes!

I have half the mind to ground my son before he's ever even born for putting me through half the shit he's already managing to put me through!

Honestly though, if it weren't for the baby in my stomach torturing me every night, I probably would've never known how deep Sasuke's love ran for me.

Of course, I knew he loved me, duh! He asked me to marry him after all!

But to the extent that he's proven over the last couple of months? I'm honestly so impressed with his behavior considering how...Difficult, I've been.

I honestly don't mean to snap at him the way I do or cry over literally anything, (I'll never forgive myself for crying because of the one time Sasuke let me know that I had already eaten all of the red velvet cupcakes I forced him to go out and get me the same day he bought them) but my raging hormones leave me with no other choice but to attack Sasuke every time I reach peak stress.

Sasuke and Isamu, but Isamu had taken to hiding from me whenever I got in my moods, leaving Sasuke to deal with the brunt of my issues.

However, despite how insufferable I've been, Sasuke's managed to prove himself in being so patient with me, even gaining the respect of some of the stubborn older wolves residing in the tundra!