Chapter 16 ⭐️

It's been quite some time since Obito has transformed into his new jinchuriki, and honestly, Haru just wishes she were asleep by now.

Ah, cuddling up with Katsuro in the tundra calmly, one of Haru's new favorite hobbies!

Maybe Sasuke as well, despite loving the feeling of sleeping in his arms, she wants to scream at him for the whole 'i"m Hokage' stunt he pulled off.

But, honestly by now she's so over everything she just wants to take a nap in peace with the two most important men in her life........

Fuck, wait, shouldn't Shinji be like apart of my most important men group? I need to reconsider Sasuke's position at this point, he's been acting out way too consistently! She thinks to herself sheepishly.

But no, she's currently FIGHTING FOR EVERYONE'S LIVES AGAINST THIS MUTANT OBITO-

"We can't touch those black transforming spheres, our attacks have no offense on him! He's quick on both offense and defense-"

"Lord fourth with all due respect you might as well just call the man a roach and convey the same idea." Haru deadpans as she looks up at the floating Obito.

So much has happened since Obito has turned into a Jinchuriki.

His appearance has completely changed, His skin has turned white, ten protrusions emerge from his back and five near his shoulders and five near his hips.

And the entire right half of his body gained a scaled like pattern across it, replacing the scars he seemed to have when he looked more human.

However, not only has he reached a new creepy form, but he also managed to dismantle the large red barrier that the four Hokage had put up earlier!

From fighting him alongside Sasuke and Naruto to evidently saving both of their lives with wood release and smacking both of them up the heads right after because Haru had sworn she told them to not rush in, Haru is already feeling like this has been the longest fight of her life.

Yeah, the dudes a fucking roach...

"Haru, you truly are your father's daughter," Minato says, feeling amused by the young Senju's comedic commentary.

"What a pain this guy is," Sasuke mutters.

"He's even more perfect than how I imagine myself in my dreams!" Naruto exclaims as the three walk towards Tobirama and Minato who had just performed an unsuccessful attack on the former Team Minato member.

"It's like he's truly obtained dreamlike power." Minato wonders, staring up at his old student. Haru eyes Minato's missing arm wearily.

"Grandpa?" Haru asks, walking up to him and pointing towards the lack of regenerative abilities shown on Minato's arm. "Why isn't his arm starting to form back by now? I thought you guys can regenerate as part of your Jutsu!" Haru asks, earning a nod from her great grandfather.

"I was just thinking the same thing, it's odd. Fourth, your arm was ripped off so there should be dust swirling around to restore it by now." He acknowledges.

"Whoa.....they really do look alike." Naruto sheepishly whispers as he looks at the two Senju standing side by side in identical poses, earning an unimpressed side glance from Sasuke.

"Our reanimated bodies aren't regenerating," Tobirama mutters amongst his thinking, and Haru looks at Obito curiously. Just what the hell is this man capable of?!

AND WHY DID HE ACT LIKE SUCH A DOOFUS WHILE ON MISSIONS?!

"I have come to possess the same power as the founder of shinobi. You can no longer measure me by the standards you are used to!" Obito declares. Haru glances worriedly at her grandfather, seeing the hints of stress and realization on his face at Obito's words.