Chapter 24 ⭐️

A reader sent me this artwork and asked me if it were what Luna looked like, and I totally think so! In my mind, Luna and Haru are veryyyy similar in appearance (with rlly tiny differences) their biggest differences literally come from their styles (ex. Haru's piercings and nails and more exposed crop tops whereas Luna was more traditional and soft lol.) Either way, you all could envision Luna however you'd like!

••••••••••

"Ah finally! We won!" Haru cheers with a smile, wrapping her arm around Sasuke's and leaning the side of her head against his shoulder.

Sakura looks at the gesture from her peripheral vision and feels her eyes narrow.

Despite wanting to tear Haru away from Sasuke because oh my kami he still can't believe she's in a relationship at such a young age! Kakashi smiles at the pair, scratching his neck and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Right, it looks like we've finally won." He responds, allowing his gaze to roam over the multiple kage and notable ninja standing around.

"Uh, Naruto? Who's this?" Sakura asked, covering her mouth with her hand as she gestures towards the old man standing across from her team. Well, floating across from her team.

Haru doesn't care about who anyone is at that point, her mind and body screaming at her to return to the tundra to see Katsuro and give her a comfortable bed the attention it deserves.

So instead of listening too much, she allows herself to play with Sasuke's hand quietly as everyone figures out what's going on and who's who.

"Oh and Haru! Good job on extracting the tailed beasts on your own from Obito, that exhibited massive chakra reserves and strength!" The old man praised, garnering her attention for the first time since she's zoned out.

Haru smiled sheepishly at the spotlight, thanking him for his words before zoning back out when he moved on to the rest of her team.

She only perks up once more when the sage of six paths mentions undoing the Edo Tensei. Her eyes widen the slightest bit, so that means grandfather and my dad have to go. . . She thinks to herself.

She can't help but frown softly at the thought.

She doesn't want them to go, but she feels more at peace knowing that they're leaving and she still has a life to look forward to.

A life of peace and family!

She knows she's already going to miss her father's presence, but she can't help but feel comfortable knowing he's returning to her mother and she's returning to the life she's always dreamed of.

Peace, family, and kids! and Sake...

No more burning down temples and fighting gods who want to destroy the world for Haru!

As she's zoned out on the topic of her family members and the future, she doesn't even realize just how attached to Sasuke she currently is, paying it no mind as she just waits for everyone to finish up.

She's currently leaning on Sasuke and toying with his hand as their arms are intertwined, so to say that she nearly had a heart attack when she was ripped from his side was an understatement.

"OH MY GOD WHAT NOW?!" Haru shrieks before calming down at the sight of the person who pulled her away and smiling up at Tobirama.

"Oh, grandpa it's just you!" She smiled, waving up at him.

The irk mark on his forehead turns into a sweatdrop at her nonchalant and cheery nature, and he shakes his head at her.

"You're a hopeless child." He murmurs, pinching the bridge of his nose as he tries to wipe the memory of Haru willingly holding onto Sasuke's arm.