Chapter 13: Omegas in heat

They arrived at the restaurant, as usual, it was Jungkook who came out first and opened the door car for the omega. He extends his hand for Taehyung to reach and the omega did.

"Let's go" Jungkook smiled putting his hand on Taehyung's back.

The omega hums in response and they went inside the restaurant while that person keeps taking a picture of them. Jungkook pulled out the chair for Taehyung and took a seat in front of him. He rang the bell to get the waiter's attention.

"Welcome sirs, what's your order?" The waiter immediately arrived at them.

They told their orders and the waiter left to take their orders. Once it arrived they started to eat.

"How's the feeling of staying in that cabin? Are you comfortable? If not, I'll help you find another place to stay in. Just tell me if you're uncomfortable." Jungkook started.

"No, I mean, I'm comfortable in the cabin. I'm seriously happy, you don't have to do that." Taehyung retorted.

There's no way he will waste a worth $500,000 cabin. He really doesn't understand why Jungkook simply wastes money like that and even thinks it was just a small amount. He was truly comfortable in his new place, if there was something he should feel uneasy about, is that he is staying in the cabin that he didn't pay for.

"That's good to hear, I am worried that you might get uncomfortable." Jungkook uttered.

"We—"

"Oh, aren't you Jeon Jungkook? The greatest Alpha?"

Suddenly, a female omega came to them, interrupting Taehyung's sentence. She's with her friends beside her that consisting of 4 girls, 2 beta and 2 omegas, and staring at Jungkook.

"It's him, Alpha Jeon, I'm one of your admirers. I'm happy to see you here, I felt lucky." One of the female betas uttered, giggling.

"It felt honorable to encounter an Alpha like you." One of the other omegas said and literally bent down to press her chest on Jungkook's right arm.

As an omega, Taehyung can smell one of them going through heat. He can smell their pheromones.

"Don't worry, Alpha, we're rich so you won't disgust us. We can give you the best day of your life. My name is Ashley." The omega who was in pre-heat attempted to flirt with Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at the Alpha, he was confused and curious about how the Alpha will react. He was sure that he can sense Jungkook getting uncertain. Yet, he can't fully read his situation because Jungkook seems to be unbothered.

"So, what's your decision, Alpha? I already have a reservation for the hotel where we could stay for a while. Also, I'm Janna at your service." The omega who came to them first, chuckled.

3 of them seem pretty decent, mostly those betas, and the other one omega was the common fan of Jungkook. Like she was just happy to meet Jungkook. It was just Janna who was in heat and Ashley that not quite decent.

"Don't you guys have manners?" Jungkook spoke with a hint of sternness and deepness in his tone.

Taehyung could tell that it was a different tone than he usually use when Jungkook was with him. It's too scary for some unbeknownst reason.

"What?" Ashley seemed to be confused.

"Literally inviting an Alpha to have one night stand when it was obvious that I'm with my date." Jungkook glared at them.

"Date?" They looked at Taehyung who looked down due to embarrassment and confusion as well.

He didn't expect Jungkook will call him his date. Maybe he said that as an excuse, yeah, that's it. He shouldn't think more than that.

"And get off that disgusting hands from my arm before I slice them off." Jungkook threatened them since Jann was caressing his arm.

"We're sorry, Alpha, we didn't know that you have a date. We thought he was your brother or friend." Ashley apologized.

"Maybe if you guys have a manner, you should know that. Why does the heck dare to bother me and my date? I want peace but it's ruined now." Jungkook through gritted teeth.

"We were really sorry, Alpha, this won't happen again. We don't have the intention to ruin your date. We apologize." Ashley bowed her head multiple times.

"Get out of my sight, I don't want to get reek of the scent with this disgusting omega in heat. So stinky." Jungkook grumbled slightly pushing the omega away from him.

That kind of offended Taehyung, did Jungkook forget that he's an omega too? And the way he said it sounds like he was mocking the scent of omegas in heat.

"Our mistake, we'll go now." One of the betas dragged the whiny omega in heat away from Jungkook because if she didn't do that, her friend will surely go on her knees to have the Alpha's cock.

They all leave the restaurant, Jungkook rolled his eyes and started to eat.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called out

"Yes?" Jungkook responded in a sweet and soft tone.

"Do you hate omegas, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"What?" Jungkook rose his eyebrow.

"You seem to be disgusted by omega in heat. I just thought that you might dislike omegas like me." Taehyung stated.

"Pup"

Here's Jungkook's gentle and soft voice once again. He held Taehyung's hand that was on top of the table and looked at him.

"I don't hate omegas, why would I hate them if you are one of them? I just said those words to make them go away. Did I offend you?" Jungkook explained.

"Kind of" Taehyung uttered.

"I'm sorry if I sounded rude to offend you, pup. I don't have the intention to do that. I promise I will be careful with my words next time." Jungkook replied and pecked the back of Taehyung's hand.

"It's okay, I understand. You don't have to apologize, it's my fault for thinking that way." Taehyung stated.

"It's alright, pup, let's not mind what happened earlier. We should enjoy our date, hm?" Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung was about to clarify that they were on simple lunch, not a date. But he decided to shut his mouth and continued to eat instead.