Chapter 8: Boy Friend

Taehyung stands awkwardly in front of Jungkook, he cleared his throat while rubbing the back of his neck before he speaks.

"Well, I found out that the suit you gave to me was a couple's suit. And I think you're mistaken about it?" Taehyung uttered.

"And so?" Jungkook responded crossing his arms over his chest.

"I guess you should give this suit to your partner, not to your employee. That's why I'm here to give this back to you." Taehyung explained setting the shopping bag on top of Jungkook's desk.

"Hyung, I don't understand your problem. I gave that suit to you as a gift. It doesn't matter what the meaning of that suit is. You'll just wear it anyway." Jungkook retorted.

"I know, but rumors..."

"Rumors again, hyung. Hearing you every time mentioning it, it annoys me." Jungkook grumbled.

"Ahm, I'm sorry, I just don't want to make a mess. I'm still a newbie and it's common for me to be worried about such small things. But if you are annoyed by that topic, well, let's change it instead." Taehyung muttered.

"Good, anyway, I will pick you up tomorrow morning. I already made an appointment with the renter of the apartment where will you live so I hope you're free tomorrow." Jungkook changed the topic.

"Oh, sure, thank you for the help. I'll make sure to pay you back once I get my money." Taehyung smiled and bowed his head as thanks.

"You don't have to do that, just think that I'm doing those stuff as a friend. And also to help you so you can start a better new life." Jungkook told him.

"But I'll feel burdened if you let me do that. I don't want you to think I'm just using you as my personal bank." Taehyung insisted.

"I don't mind tho." Jungkook grinned.

"Seriously, Jungkook, that's too much. You're too kind to me and I am uncomfortable using my friend for my own personal needs. Just treat me as a normal friend, please. At least let me pay for the rent?" Taehyung said.

He was perplexed by how Jungkook easily wasted his money just like that. He was jealous but at the same time surprised by how the Alpha treated him.

"Fine, I'll tell you what you will do tomorrow. For now, it's better if you take a rest. I'm sure you are tired, hyung." Jungkook sighed.

"Yeah sure, thank you once again, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled genuinely.

"Hm, are you going now? Do you want me to take you to your house?" Jungkook asked looking at him.

"No, it's okay, you are still busy and I have to go somewhere else before I go to my friend's house." Taehyung told him.

"Alright, then see you tomorrow, hyung." Jungkook smiled as if he didn't release his pheromones earlier making the omega uncomfortable.

Taehyung hums in response and leaves the office. He breathed deeply, finally out of Jungkook's office with his pheromones. At least, he didn't show any submissive side of his in front of Jungkook.

-----

"I heard what you did, Jungkook." Jimin started when they were in the Alpha's pool to have some party just for them.

Jimin and Jungkook were separately laying on the pool bench while they were upper naked since they may or may not swim.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook snickered while drinking tequila.

"You bought a cabin, didn't you?" Jimin uttered looking at him.

"Ah, yeah, I did, why?" Jungkook grinned.

"For what reason? Aren't you satisfied with this mansion?" Jimin inquired curiously.

"I'm satisfied with this mansion but I didn't buy the cabin for myself, it's for someone else instead." Jungkook smirked but didn't bother to look at him.

"Don't tell me that cabin is for that omega?" Jimin said perplexed.

Jungkook looked at him with a smug on his face.

"Maybe, who knows?" Jungkook playfully shrugged off his shoulder and proceed to drink the tequila.

"You must be kidding me, Jungkook. How come you'll buy a $500,000 amount of cabin just because of random omega?!" Jimin was surprised and confused.

"For real? Who's that lucky omega?"

Suddenly, Jin joined their conversation while he was in the pool and holding onto the edge of the pool.

"That new recruit in my department." Jimin shook his head.

"Not gonna lie, that omega got a look. Yet, I can't believe that you wasted a huge amount of money just for him."

And so, Namjoon appeared in front of them to grab himself a drink.

"Seriously, an omega?" A guy named Hoseok asked after biting a lime with salt while sitting in the pool.

"Yeah, and a poor one." Jimin sighed.

"Since when did you get interested in them? As far as I know, you like omega but just use them for your needs during your rut. And a male omega? That's unbelievable." Yoongi chuckled sitting on the bench beside Jimin.

"That's too much for me to hear." Namjoon giggled.

"What's wrong with that? I'm just helping my boy friend to find a place to live so he won't stay with someone else instead." Jungkook clarified.

"Befriended with a poor male omega, yeah, that sounds of you." Yoongi pushed his wet hair to the back.

"Should we ignore the fact that he called him boyfriend?" Jin chuckled.

"Boyfriend or a person you want to fuck then leave after?" Hoseok laughed.

"Why don't you just go to the stripper club and find somebody else instead? I'm sure you'll find someone better than him. You can lure a lot of ranks with your physical appearance." Namjoon told him.

"Besides, it's not your concern where he lives." Jimin uttered.

"Let me do what I want, it's my money that I used not y'all. And, it's my concern where he lives because like I said, he's my boy friend. Since when did I tell y'all I fuck around?"

That was what Jungkook said before diving into the pool. They looked at each other, shrugging off their shoulders.