Chapter 11: Person

Chapter 11: Person

Jungkook glanced at the omega beside him who seems to be anxious for some reason.

"Pup, are you okay?" Jungkook asked staring at him.

"Huh? Yeah." Taehyung forcefully smiles.

"What's in your head?" Jungkook inquired to ease his anxiousness.

"I'm just thinking about this cabin. I mean, how much did you pay for this?" Taehyung responded looking at him.

"It's just $500,000 why?" Jungkook retorted.

"What!" Taehyung was surprised.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook rose his brow.

"Why did you buy this one? That's too much, Jungkook. I don't know how will I pay you." Taehyung uttered.

"Did I even say that I want you to pay me back?" Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Then why did you bother to buy something like this?" Taehyung asked.

"Because you like it and you will live here. You're my friend, pup." Jungkook giggled.

"I know I asked you for help but wasting that much money, isn't it too much?" Taehyung retorted.

"Why are you minding the money? Aren't you happy to live in your own place?" Jungkook replied.

"I'm happy, I'm seriously happy. It's just I can't pay you back." Taehyung soughed.

Jungkook stand in front of the omega and held his waist.

"Pup, as long as you are happy, I don't need the money. I'm satisfied that you like this place, I'm okay with that." Jungkook told him.

"I just felt guilty, Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled.

"There's nothing to worry about. You know what, it's just hunger. We should go eat lunch." Jungkook changed their topic.

"Then, let me pay for our lunch, okay?" Taehyung replied.

"Are you sure about that?" Jungkook asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yes, I've got my pocket money here so please let me treat you." Taehyung retorted.

"Okay then, we should go now, my stomach is already growling." Jungkook chuckled and walk away first.

Taehyung smiled and followed him outside.

"Wait, how about my luggage?" Taehyung inquired remembering about his stuff.

"You don't have to worry about them, they will be arranged later." Jungkook said when he opened the door car for Taehyung.

"Huh? How?" Taehyung was confused while going inside the car.

"Just trust me, pup." Jungkook assured him and closed the door.

He followed the omega inside and sat down in the driver's seat. He started the engine and drive away from the cabin.

"Are you a magician? Will you show me magic to arrange my luggage?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Baby, I'm not talking about that. I have people who will arrange your stuff so you don't have to do it." Jungkook chuckled.

"You're so prepared, Jungkook." Taehyung giggled.

"Of course, I don't want you to get tired." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung didn't expect Jungkook was so caring. If he could just prove to his friend Nicole that Jungkook was literally kind he will.

-----

They arrived in front of the restaurant, Jungkook got out first and helped the omega to get out of his car.

"Let's go" He said while holding Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung hums and they went inside the restaurant. Jungkook pulled out the chair for Taehyung and the omega muttered 'thank you' and sat down ok the chair.

"What's your order, sirs?" The waiter asked after giving them the menu.

"Jjigae(Korean stew) and tteokbokki. Give us champagne as well." Jungkook told the waiter the orders.

"Okay, sirs." The waiter bowed his head and left.

The two were having their own time in the restaurant while someone was literally taking a picture of them outside. However, that someone failed to see Taehyung's face because the omega's back was facing him and only Jungkook can be seen from his angle.

"This will be a big money" That person chuckled while looking at the picture on the camera.

Finally, the lunch ended, Jungkook and Taehyung went out of the restaurant while giggling.

"We should go out next time." Jungkook uttered when he opened the door car for Taehyung.

"Sure, I would love that." Taehyung giggled and went inside the car.

When Jungkook closed the door of the car. He glanced at the bushy plant on his right side. He rolled his eyes and went inside his car.

"Should we go to another place next time?" Jungkook asked.

"Everywhere you want I'll go." Taehyung giggled.

"That's good." Jungkook smiled.

That person flinched when he/she met Jungkook's stare. He/She immediately hid his/her camera while hiding in the bushy plant. His/her heart was beating rapidly after meeting the Alpha's eyes.

"He didn't see me, right?"

"There's no way he saw me, I'm hiding in a good spot."

"No, it's okay, I'm sure he just accidentally look at the plants not at me."

That was the person said while trying to ease the nervousness. That person knew if someone get caught, there was a possibility they will meet their own grim reaper.

----

"Thank you for today, Jungkook, I really enjoyed it." Taehyung said when he was out of the car.

"Everything for you, pup." Jungkook smiled standing in front of Taehyung.

"So, see you tomorrow at work then?" Taehyung uttered shyly.

"Alright, good night, pup. See you tomorrow."

The omega didn't expect Jungkook will peck his forehead.

"Bye" Jungkook went inside the car and started the engine.

Taehyung watched him leave his place and sighed. His heart was beating so fast for some reason. He shook his head and bit his bottom lip. He ran inside the cabin to hide his red cheeks.

"Yes, make sure to clean the mess." Jungkook said through the phone.

"What's the matter this time?"

"Just do what I say, it's nothing new for you." Jungkook simply replied.

"Oh come on, at least tell me the reason why you want me to do that?"

"I won't tell you not until you do your job perfectly and neatly. Once you're done, I will tell you everything then." Jungkook sighed, shaking his head.

"Fine then, make sure to pay me the whole payment."

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook simply ended the call.

He smirked and continued to drive his car.