Chapter 19: His omega in heat(M)

Warning: Mature scene

Chapter 19: His omega in heat(M)

When the Alpha arrived in front of Taehyung's cabin. He immediately got out of his car and went inside the house. His eyes splashed red, smelling the scent of his omega. He let out a growl of frustration and ran upstairs. He slammed the door open and Taehyung humping on the bed. The omega was half-naked, with only a huge shirt covering his upper body.

"Omega" He called his pup in an almost authoritative tone enough to make Taehyung flinch and look at him.

"Alpha" Taehyung responded most seductively.

Jungkook sat down on the bed, gently pulling him to sit up, and Taehyung quickly climbed on top of him. The omega was sitting on his lap while snuggling his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck, inhaling the Alpha's scent.

"Please, Alpha" Taehyung whines badly wanting Jungkook to touch him.

"Please, what, pup?" Jungkook responded in a teasing way while his hands glided inside the omega's shirt, touching him everywhere but not in his sensitive area.

"Touch me, ruin me, fuck me, Alpha." Taehyung groans frustratingly knowing Jungkook was teasing him.

"Not now, pup." Jungkook giggled.

"But Alpha, it hurts so much, please help me, I'm begging you." Taehyung begged at the Alpha.

"I know pup, that's why I'm here to help you. I came here just for you, my precious." Jungkook's hand caressed Taehyung's cheeks which the omega leaned on feeling so comfortable with the Alpha's touch.

"Do it now, Alpha, please, I'm going to die right now!" Taehyung clasped his hands on Jungkook's collar hoping the Alpha would do something to ease his pain.

"Get up a little bit, pup, I'm going to insert my finger as long as they can fit in your hole, sound fine, right?"Jungkook told him.

"Yes, yes!" Taehyung replied while kneeling and Jungkook's legs in between his legs.

Jungkook didn't need lube because his omega was leaking enough. He used it as a lubricant on his pointer finger and slightly pushed it in inside. Taehyung let out a breathy satisfaction, liking something inside his horny hole.

"I'm going to put the next finger." Jungkook spoke so the omega will be prepared.

"Yes— Ngh" Taehyung moaned, nuzzling his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, crumpling Jungkook's shirt.

The Alpha inserts his middle finger and Taehyung let out a hiss. It was his first to do this so it's no surprise why he was reacting like that.

"You're doing a great job, pup, so good for me." Jungkook praises and slowly moves his fingers inside Taehyung's hole.

Obviously, Taehyung likes it since he is in his heat. He bit his bottom lip wanna feel more of Jungkook's fingers. He gasped when he felt the Alpha curve its finger hitting something arousing.

"Alpha— uhngh" Taehyung moaned while Jungkook continued to abuse his prostate with his long fingers.

He pulled out his finger until the tip only left and pushed it inside once again making the omega in mess. Taehyung arched his neck backward and his mouth was wide open. Jungkook smirked repeating the same movement until he felt that his omega was prep enough to fit his third finger.

"Last finger, pup." Jungkook said lubricating his ring finger.

He pushed his ring finger with his two fingers inside and it immediately hit the arousal part of Taehyung.

"Ughah" Taehyung moaned in his deep voice.

He snuggled his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck and bit its flesh creating a teeth mark on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook didn't mind and kept moving his fingers.

"Alpha—ahugh" Taehyung whimpered and slowly rode Jungkook's fingers to reach deeper inside his hole.

The Alpha watched him get desperate on his fingers. The omega move instead of him. Taehyung was such a mess and desperate omega in heat. A smirk plastered on Jungkook's lips, eyeing Taehyung's unmarked neck. He peppered a soft kiss on the omega's neck and suck it. He makes sure the hickies were visible enough for everyone to see.

He nuzzled his nose in the junction of Taehyung's neck, liking the smell of the scent where he will mark his omega soon. Instead of marking him, he bit it not so deep so his fangs won't create any mark but only his teeth.

"Urgh— A—ngh—alpha" Taehyung didn't expect that at all but he does like the feeling of Jungkook's lips sucking his flesh.

He arched his neck giving more access to the Alpha totally losing control of his mind every time he hit his prostrate. Jungkook loved how Taehyung's wall clenched and unclench around his fingers, sucking them out.

His omega was so hot that he had to control himself not to throw Taehyung in the bed and fuck him until he was ruined. Fuck, he felt adrenaline rushing down his pants.

"Alpha, ah—uh, it's coming out" Taehyung let out a series of uh ah ah's while riding Jungkook's finger.

"You can come, love, take them out." Jungkook gave him permission.

And Taehyung did not hesitate to come out, squirting on Jungkook's expensive fancy shirt. He was panting heavily, sweat forming on his forehead and hair, and looked up at Jungkook.

"Good job, pup, that's my precious." Jungkook praises him and pecked the tip of his nose.

Taehyung giggled before he passed out on Jungkook's chest due to exhaustion. He was still whimpering since it isn't enough to fulfill his needs but sure falling asleep was okay. Jungkook softly chuckles and carries Taehyung to clean him up in the bathroom.

He makes sure the water is cold so at least it would lessen the pain of his omega's heat. He left him there for a while to fix the bed. He changed the bed sheet and pillows so Taehyung will feel comfortable. He comes back inside the bathroom to take care of Taehyung.

Once he was done with his omega, he set him down on the bed already covered with big shirts with his scent. He gets inside the bathroom again to clean himself because he was so sticky.