Beach, Bonfires and Harry Styles

Chapter 5;                      

*Rose's POV*

Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya  

Come on and let me sneak you out  

And have a celebration, a celebration  

The music up, the window's down

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do  

Just pretending that we're cool  

And we know it too  

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do-

I woke up with the sudden outburst of my ring tone, Live While We're Young By One Direction, Louis set it as my alarm clock ring tone, because he said, and i quote "You have to wake up to the sexiest voices on earth and think about me cuz I'm awesome!" before he started talking about Kevin stealing his favourite pair of boxers....

I hesitantly reached over to my phone to turn off the alarm, but in doing so, being the clumsy one i am. Ended up rolling off the bed and falling with a 'thumph' onto the carpeted floor. Yep thats gonna leave a mark. I thought as i got up, finally turning off the alarm clock.

Today, the boys and I were all going to a private beach for the day to celebrate the boys releasing a new album. We planned on getting up early and all meeting up at Harry and Ed's house, (were im staying) and going in Louis' Volkswagen van. Ed was still on concert for another month and a half. So it was just gonna be the boys and me. We were going to be down at the beach all day, so i made a bag full of food, plenty enough for all of us and Niall.

Heading to my bathroom, i undressed myself and stepped into the cool shower. letting the powerful jets of water wake me up.

After washing my body and hair. I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Deciding to let my hair dry naturally, I stepped into my closet and put on a cute floral styled bikini. Finally after looking through all my clothes, i finally settled on some high waisted blue denim shorts with a ripped effect, and a black Vneck t-shirt that had the sentence Dont be a bitch its rude. on the front in white writing.

After putting on a little bit of foundation, blush and applying eyeliner and a tad bit of mascara. I quickly brushed through my now some what dry hair. Pulling on my black converses and grabbing my Jack Wills shoulder bag and putting my sunnies, sunscreen, phone and headphones in it. I headed out my door to the kitchen, only to see the one person i despised the most. Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*

"Mornin!" I happily cheered to Rose as she sat down on the kitchen counter chair.

"Morning Harold, what time are the guys getting here?" She replied with tired eyes.

"In about 20 minutes, so eat up!"

"Whats got you in such a happy mood?"

"I'm just excited about spending a day at the beach! Even if your there." i replied still happily

"well geez thanks. Look can we try to just be mutual to each other for at least today. I mean it is your guy's night, we might as well have fun instead of arguing all day!" Rose replies throwing her hands up in exhaustion.

"Yeah, your right. OK for today, lets be nice to each other! For the boys!"

"FOR THE BOYS!" we both cheered and shook hands.