Tears, Sunsets and Harry Styles

Chapter 15;

*Harry's POV*

SHANTELLS COMING OVER!

YAY!

I haven't seen Shantell in almost 5 years!

We grew up together, she was my best friend. We were literally inseparable. 

We did everything together!

But when her mum got a new and better job in Halifax, she had to move there with her.

- Hey wait, isn't Halifax were Ed and Rose used to live, when they were little?

Hmm..

Anyways, after she moved, we lost all contact. Until now. She's in town for a cousins wedding and I just HAD to invite her to the beach house.

When I told the rest of the group that Shantell was coming, Louis just had to ask if she was the hot girl I used to date...

Yes we did date, yes she was pretty good looking. Her blonde hair and blue eyes. You'd be mad if you didn't find her attractive.

But we only dated for a few months, and I didn't feel anything towards her anymore. Anyways, Im in love with Rose.

I'd be crazy to ever even think about choosing Shantell over Rose. Rose is just... I dont know, I cant explain it. But whenever im with her, I just feel instantly happy. Like we are the only two people in the world. Shes my forever and always.

I was soon bought out of my thoughts, by a car reving up the driveway, and a car door slamming shut soon after.

SHANTELL!!!

I ran up from my seat and towards the door. Opening it with a huge grin swiped on my face, I ran towards my oldest best friend.

"SHANNY!" My voice boomed her old nickname I had given her.

I picked her up in a huge hug, her arms and legs wrapped around me like when we were younger.

"CURLY!" She replied with mine.

I missed my best friend.

I let Shantell down and smiled down at her.

"Guys, this is Shantell-"

I moved next to her so they could finally see her.

"Shantell Clifford."

When I looked at the others to see their reactions, I instantly saw Rose with a look of horror and pain all over her face. As if she had just seen a ghost.

She barley mumbled "Shantell?" Above a whisper.

I turned to Shantell, to see her smirking at Rose.

"Long time no see Spottie."

Wait, What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~