Big Brothers, Performances and Harry Styles

Chapter 12 ;

*Rose's POV*        

*Knock Knock Knock*

Hmmm what is that?

*knock knock*

Ugggh! Someone stop that noise please!

*knock knock knock*

"ROSELINA ALEXANDRA SHEERAN YOU GET DOWN HERE AND OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

What the hell?

*thump*

Oh great I fell off the bed.. Again!

Where am I?

I sat back up on the bed, to see Harry lying next to me, rubbing his eyes and waking up. I look around the room to see that I'm in Harry's bedroom,

In his bed.

Naked.

Again.

Ok. Désavu much?

Oh yeah.. Now I remember.

But wait. Who's at the door? 

It sounded like... No. No way was he here.

His on tou-

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY TOUCHING MY LITTLE SISTER RIGHT NOW I WILL CUT OFF YOUR BABY MAKING PARTS!"

Oh god. It is.

"Harry! It's Ed!" What the hell are we gonna do?"

"Oh shit! I don't know! Umm just quickly get dressed and act cool! I'll get the door."

Harry got out of the bed and put on a pair of boxers and pants. Just before he left the room I called him and chucked a shirt at him.

Could he make anything more obvious by opening the door with no shirt and a bad case of sex hair? Idiot.

When I heard Harry running down the stairs, yelling at my big brother to calm down and that he was going. I quickly jumped out of the bed and searched desperately for my clothes.

After 4 minutes -which was a record for me- I walked off downstairs fully clothed and brushing my hair, trying to tame it.When i was on the last step, I quickly chucked the hair brush into the closet near the staircase and walked into the lounge room where I could hear voices coming from. Only to be welcomed with a hilarious sight.

"GET OFF OF ME ED!" 

Yelled a squirming Harry from under Ed's hold on his body.

"NOT UNTIL YOU PROMISE TO STAY AWAY FROM MY LITTLE SISTER YOU CURLY HAIRED FREAK!"

"HEY! DON'T TEASE THE CURLS!"

Harry was stomach and face down onto the floor, thrashing around. With Ed roughly sitting on him, pinning his arms and legs down. 

It was easily to say, a comical sight.

"Umm.. Boys? Do you think yous could stop your little baby fight? I'm sure there's enough barbies for both of you's too play with." I joked, knowing it would ease the tension and hopefully, get Ed off of my Hazza.

Wait. My Hazza? Really Rose!

Ed quickly jumped off of Harry and ran toward me. A worried expression on his face. As soon as he was arms length from me, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and scooped me up into a huge bear hug, making me squeal.