-11

Exams are done! and my mom is not okay with my score, ngl my score is not that bad.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Bakugou tapped your head when Neito parked outside of your house again, through out the whole trip, you were leaning on Bakugou's shoulder.

He tapped you once again when you didn't wake up from the other one. You just stirred and stayed leaning on his shoulder. Neito laughed as he saw what you did, "You gotta carry her now." he mumbled as he turned to Kasumi who agreed by nodding her head.

"Tch." Bakugou muttered before he shifted on his seat, taking you with him as he snaked his around your back, while his other arm went to get your leg. You woke up due to Bakugou's arm which made Neito and Kasumi sigh.

"We're here." You mumbled as you saw your house. You looked at Bakugou who has frown on his face, you just shrugged it off and waited for him to get out of the car.

You got out of the car, Bakugou closing it behind you. You were so tired, sleeping in the car helped a little bit. You slowly walked towards the gate, you were so sure that all of your house maids are sound asleep in there headquarters.

Your eyes are squinted as you walked. But came to a halt when you saw Bakugou infront of you, "tch, hope on" he mumbled, a small pink tint creeping up onto his face.

Not thinking about it, you hopped on his back, placing your head on his shoulder. Bakugou started walking towards your house.

(Author-chan: Yes, he didn't drop us. Not like what happened at 'annoying' (:  )

Bakugou felt his cheek heating up more as your breath hit his neck. Your face was so close to his neck that sometimes he could feel your lips brush his neck.

Bakugou walked faster, passing by Neito and Kasumi. He waited infront of the door, waiting for the others to open it so he could enter. Neito slowly pushed the door open, Bakugou immediately entered, walked up the  stairs to place you down on your bed.

But he doesn't know which door leads to your room, which made him wait for the slow folks. He just sighed as he felt your breath fan his neck once again.

When Kasumi and Neito saw him standing on the hallway, Kasumi quickly know what to do next as she pointed to the door next to Bakugou. She opened it and Bakugou entered, walking towards your huge bed to place you down so you could sleep comfortably.

He was about to go when you took grab ahold of his hand and pulled him towards you, him falling right beside you. You snaked your arms around his waist and pulled him closer, his warmth encaging(?) you.

Neito squinted his eyes at the sight of you cuddling the explosive boy who has a frown on his face.

"She's like this everytime" Kasumi explained, Bakugou nodded as he looked at your sleeping form. Your face was a few inches away from him.

"Tch, get out. I'll let her hug me" Neito muttered as he walked closer to the two, he was about to remove your grip from Bakugou when he heard a growl from the boy.

"Let her, it's fucking fine" Bakugou growled as he glared at the copycat quirk male. Neito didn't falter and was about to snapped at Bakugou when Kasumi took the copycat's hand, calming him down for a sec.

"We can sleep here also" She said, "Her bed's big" she pointed out the obvious as she plopped herself on your bed beside Bakugou. You weren't getting your sleep because of their conversation and when you heard Kasumi's voice right beside Bakugou, you tugged Bakugou much closer to you.

(Author-chan: this is me, if ever i'll have a relationship. I'm possessive :) i even get angry at my friends for simping over Bakugou. I don't stop you (my readers) tho. You could simp! Cause I write this fanfic for you to simp.)

"Tch" Neito mumbled, slowly giving in as he layed beside Kasumi. Bakugou breath hitched when he realized how close your face was. He examined your features(?) smiling to himself.

But his smile faltered when he realized he was smiling, he let out a sigh before he buried his face on your neck.

He doesn't know why he's acting like this. He hates you, for fucks sake but here he is now. He didn't know when or where but he knows somethings changing. He just brushed it off for now as he dozed off.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

This is short, this was the continuation for 10.5 sooo i'm also updating the part 2 for the katsuki bakugou oneshot in my book attachment, it'll probably be published in a few hours or so, i'm not sure.