-24

Sorry for not updating yesterday!

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

"What now?" Kirishima asked, the group just finished the 3rd game of among us. You just shrugged, not knowing what to answer.

You were still laying down, still using Bakugou's lap as a pillow. You placed your phone down as you snaked your arms around Bakugou's waist and snuggled closer to his stomach.

"The fuck! Stop what you're doing, idiot" he exclaimed as he tried pushing you off his lap. But to no avail, you just tightened(?) your hug. Bakugou just clicked his tongue and didn't say anything else.

You then felt a hand caressing your hair. Your face contorted into a smile as you looked at Bakugou. Bakugou's face flushed red as soon as he saw your smile, he looked away trying to hide his face from your vision.

"Stop." He ordered. You just chuckled and hugged him tighter.

"Give me back my hoodie, you dumbass" Bakugou muttered as he tugged at the hoodie you're currently wearing. He wouldn't admit it but you look nice in his clothes.

"So you want me to stay in just my bra?" You asked. Bakugou's face heated up because of what you said. "No, dumbass!" He immediately answered.

"Then I'm keeping the hoodie on." You mumbled. Bakugou's classmate heard the whole conversation, a smirk on their faces as they saw the red tint on Bakugou's face.

"So how many hours are you going to stay here?" Shoto asked, "It's not that I don't want you here, I just want to manage the time that I could spend time with you and Shinsou." He monotoned.

"I don't know about Shinsou, but I'm staying here for the night!" You exclaimed, a wide smile on your face.

Everybody looked at you like you were crazy. Bakugou was sporting a frown on his face as he looked at you. "What?!" He asked, raising his brow.

"Don't worry, I asked permission from my teacher and they approved, Aizawa's also okay with me staying here." You assured.

His classmates nodded their heads, they were okay with you staying for the night since you were fun to be with. "Why?!" Bakugou exclaimed as he growled.

You looked at him, your expression full of disbelief and pain. "I thought you wanted to me to stay the night, just like you said last time." You muttered as you looked away from Bakugou's gaze.

Bakugou clicked his tongue. "Shut up, you can sleep in my room, idiot." He mumbled, his voice was so quiet that it was only you that could hear him. "Sure!" You agreed, "I was planning on sleeping in your room anyways."

The Bakusquad except Bakugou exchanged looks, it seems that they are communicating using only there eyes.

You took your phone, opening your camera as you snapped a picture of Bakugou. Bakugou immediately growled as he quickly covered his face. "Why would you do that?" You asked as you moved his hands away from his face.