-45

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You looked at the obstacle course once you arrived, Bakugou looked at it with dull eyes. "Tch, let's go" he said as he tugged at your hand.

"No." You whined, pulling him back in his place. You saw a male with red hair walking towards you and Bakugou. " Hey Bakubro! Let's see who'll finish first on the obstacle course!" Kirishima said as he slung his hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Get your hands off me, Shitty hair, and no. I won't play in that damn obstacle course." Bakugou growled as he removed Kirishima's arms around his neck.

"But Bakubr--" Kirishima got cut off, "I already said no." Bakugou flicked the red head's forehead which made you chuckle.

"Tch, fine." Kirishima said in defeat, his shoulder's slumped as he slipped his hands inside of his pocket. You softly placed your hand on Kirishima's shoulder.

"Katsu." You called for your boyfriend who was looking at a food stall for spicy foods. He looked at you as he raised his eyebrow, "What?" He asked.

"How about this, the faster you finish the obstacle course, the more cuddles and kisses you'll get." You said as you handed him you hand, like a businesswoman waiting for her business parter to accept the deal.

Bakugou squinted his eyes at you, his gaze shifting from your hand to your (e/c) eyes. Kirishima wore a small smile as he looked at the ash blonde.

Bakugou clicked his tongue before he took your hand and shook it, "Deal." He mumbled. Kirishima punched the air when he heard what Bakugou said, he placed his hand on the ash blonde's shoulder.

"Let's go!" Kirishima enthusiastically said before he pulled Bakugou away from you. You walked towards the obstacle course to have a much better look at it, you glanced to the side and saw Kirishima and Bakugou at the starting line.

The obstacle course wasn't that hard, it just had some slides and some giant walls. "HAH! THIS IS EASY!" Bakugou exclaimed, a confident look etched on his face as he readied himself so he could use his quirk to propel in the air.

"The both of you can't use your quirks." A girl announced which made Bakugou glare at her. You chuckled as you watched Bakugou prepare to run.

The girl blew on her whistle which signaled the start of the race, Bakugou was ahead of Kirishima, Bakugou slid down some slides and jumped from one obstacle to another, just wanting to finish immediately so you'll reward him with cuddles and kisses.

"Woah, Bakugou's pretty fast." Mina said as she stood beside you, you looked around also seeing guys from his class. Bakugou held a confident smirk on his face once again when he was on the last obstacle, which was a tall wall.

He backed up first, before he started running fast, he reached for the edge so he could just pull himself up. A smile of victory was painted across his face even though he haven't won yet, he pulled himself up before he quickly pushed the button.