-04

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Monday came and you bid farewell to your parents as you immediately ran towards U.A. You wanted to meet with your best friend, Shinsou. He might not call you his best friend back since you always bug him with some of your stories.

Today, you'' tell him about the thing that you did yesterday, which was teasing the class 1A's explosive boy. You entered 1C, meeting Shinsou's eyes as you waved at him. You sat beside him, immediately turning around to face him.

"I did something hilarious yesterday!" you exclaimed, Shinsou still looked bored yet you still continued. Shinsou just looked at you, just waiting for what you were going to say next. "Okay, from the start!" you said.

"You know Bakugou Katsuki, right?" you asked. Shinsou thought for a second before he nodded. "My mom invited his family over to my house for the party! I didn't expect that he would come!" you clapped both of your hands together. "We hung out, and I'm proud of it."

Shinsou squinted at you, eyebags totally visible from under his eye. "He cursed you to death, didn't he?" he asked, you smiled as you scratch the behind of your neck, "He did" you chuckled, "But he was nice for a while when we hung out" you defended.

"I don't believe it" Shinsou muttered as your sensei came in and addressed the class. You smiled at Shinsou for the last time before you listened to your sensei's discussion.

It was lunch time when you stretched, you've been sitting in your chair for the pass hour and now you can stand up. You immediately turned to Shinsou, "Are you going to eat at Lunch rush?" you asked, packing your things up before heading to the cafeteria.

"No." Shinsou simply answered. You just nodded and didn't reply. You walked towards teh cafeteria, passing class 1B and 1A. You rolled your eyes when you heard you cousin's voice inside of the classroom.

"Those Class 1A scums are totally useless!" Neito's loud voice was heard through out the hallway. You raised your eyebrow as you walked near the door.

Neito was yelling things about the class 1A being useless, always getting attacked by villains.

You rolled your eyes as you clapped, Neito and some of his classmates looked at you.

"Neito!" You called as you entered the classroom, walking towards your copycat cousin. "What were you saying about 1A?" You softly asked, Neito on the other hand, scoffed.

"That they're useless and they only attract villains" He answered confidently. What the both of you don't know is that the bakuquad was having a hard time holding off Bakugou.

You nodded, Bakugou grew more furious when he saw that you nodded, thinking that you totally agreed with Monoma.

"What's your quirk?" You smiled at him as you put your arms around his shoulder.

"You know." He simply answered as he looked at you. "Just answer the question." You ordered, Monoma rolled his eyes.

"Copy" he answered, you smile grew bigger. "What does it do?" You asked. Neito is now totally glaring at you. "Is this a slumbook or something?!" He exclaimed, "you can totally know the answer! You're touching me!".

You rolled your eyes, "Just answer it." Monoma sighed, he might not admit it but you were one of his favourite cousins.

"I can copy someone's quirk." He answered lazily. "Exactly!" You happily exclaimed, you took Neito's hand and locked them in your grasp. "That means you're also going to be fucking useless when we don't have quirks for you to copy. Ciao!" As soon as you said it, you immediately took a turn and ran towards the cafeteria, not noticing the amazed Bakusquad.

"Bro, she totally defended us." Kirishima stated as he nudged Kaminari. Kaminari them rubbed his hurting side.

Bakugou scoffed, "I don't fucking care." He said before he walked towards the cafeteria.

You were alone once again, Shinsou was not beside you to entertain you with his laziness in talking. You sat by yourself in a long table, you weren't pretty famous either to have some random students come up to you.

This is how you always have lunch, alone in a long table. It was like this in your house too, your parents busy with their company leaving you alone with some house maids. Good thing you get along with your house maids.

Chatters filled the other tables while your's was silent, until a pink hand placed down a tray opposite from you. "Hi! I'm Ashido Mina!" She introduced herself as she sat down in the opposite chair, not bothering to ask if the seat was taken.

"U-um hi? I'm (L/N)(Y/N)" you introduced yourself, ignoring Bakugou who was glaring daggers at you.

"This is Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugou" she introduced the boys one by one. You scooted to the side when Mina and Sero decided to seat beside you.

"I know Katsuki!" You said cheerfully, everyone then turned to you, eyes wide like saucers except Bakugou who was glaring at you. Not only that you know Bakugou, but you were calling him by his given first name, It was a news to everyone.

"Do you guys know each other?" Sero asked as he looked at you, "yeah, he's my neighbor!" You stated as you smiled.

"I FUCKING SAID YOU SHOULD STOP CALLING ME 'KATSUKI'" Bakugou yelled, for a second all the chatter stopped and all eyes turned to your table but after a few seconds the chatter came back.

"You were fine with me calling you 'Katsuki- yesterday' you innocently said as you pouted. The rest of the bakusquad gasped as they heard what you just said.

"Bakubro, i'm so proud of you. You're making friends" Kirishima sobbed a little bit before Bakugou growled at him, resulting to him shutting his mouth up.

"You guys meet each other?" Mina asked, you nodded. "I hung out in his backyard yesterday" you stated. Bakugou was totally glaring at you now.

Chatters were now heard in your table, it was fun since Kirishima and Kaminari kept teasing Bakugou which was pure entertainment for you.

"Tch, (Y/N), hanging with the low ones now?" A voice said, you looked up and saw Neito with his oh so irritating smirk.

"Shut the fuck up, Neito" you rolled your eyes at him. He sent you a glare back, "Your mom is going to hear about this attitude of yours" he exclaimed before he walked away.

"What's your relationship with him?" Kaminari immediately asked as soon as Neito walked away. "Unfortunately, he's my cousin." You answered.

You talked about a few topics concerning quirks and some of your experiece in 1C, but it stopped when the bell rung signalling the end of Lunch time. You immediately bid farewell to the group before you walked towards your class.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Chapter 4 done!!