-42

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You took out a bottle of liquid latex from your bag. You just bought a whole kit of sfx make up supplies for the horror house since you got pick to do your classmate's make up.

Thanks to some youtube channel about gore sfx, you learned some basic steps on how to do some cuts.

"What's this?" You took out a pack of FX transfers, admiring the packet of it. You opened it up with some scissors and took out the transfers.

You read the instructions from the back of the packet, You searched up how to do FX transfers, focusing on what the girl in the video did. Since the girl got a wet cloth, you stood up and search for some cloth. You picked a handkerchief(?) that you have inside of your bag and placed it under the faucet.

You thoroughly got the handkerchief wet with water before you squeezed the excess water. You went back to your table. You picked up the transfer and placed it on your cheek, to make it seem that you got a cut on your cheek.

You gently pressed the wet cloth on the transfer, dabbing it gently to make it stick on your screen just like what the girl is doing in the video. Once you were done, you carefully removed the paper from the transfer, leaving only the fake cut on your skin.

"I'm getting a hang of it." You mumbled before you took another one and placed it on your temple, You pressed the wet cloth on it before you removed the paper.

"I hate the position of the two." You muttered as you stared at yourself through the mirror. You just shrugged it off before you took the new make up palette that you just bought. It has a lot of red, violet and black in it so you bought it for the effects.

You took a random blush before you pressed it onto the maroon color. You gently covered the cut with it, making it look like a wounded cut. You also added in some purple and a small black. You took some alcohol activated zombie colored paints that you got and slightly covered the outside of the wound.

Once you were done, you took the fake blood and opened it, its bad smell hitting your nose once you opened it. You took out a small cotton swab and dipped it in the fake blood and placed on the cut.

You did the same steps to the second one, oncr you were done with your sfx make up as if on cue your phone lit up. You took your phone and exited the already finish video, you went to your messages and read Bakugou's message.

Where are u?
What are u doing?

You didn't reply and just stared at you boyfriend's messages. "Should I prank him?" You thought. You took a fake gunshot wound from the pile of fx transfers that you bought.

'I should.' You thought as you cut open the packet. You placed it in the side of your stomach and quickly pressed the wet cloth in it.

You did the same thing you did to the cuts to the wound. But you put a lot of scab blood in it than the cuts. You looked at the back of the container of the fake blood, seeing that it's washable.