-31

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

A frown was plastered on your face as you walked towards 1A Alliance.

Yesterday, as soon as you got home, you quickly went to your teacher's room.

You literally asked permission from your teacher to have a sleepover with Bakugou, though you didn't say who you were going to hang out with.

She agreed but Shinsou had to tag along. Which is why Shinsou is beside you, a bag across his bag. You brought your uniform and a pair of pajamas so that you could have a sleepover on a weekday.

Shinsou was against it but it was for you so he didn't complain. He noticed your frown but chose to ignore it. He knew it was about the absence of a certain ash blonde.

You could just turn around and walk back to your dorm but you can't since you promised Bakugou. You just let out a sigh.

"You're going to sleep in Bakugou's room?" Shinsou asked as he raised his eyebrows at you. You nodded as a reply which made him scoff.

"How are you sure he won't do anything?" He asked. You looked at him, "'cause we've been sleeping beside each other for I don't know how many time now and I still wake up in one piece." You smiled.

Shinsou stared at you for awhile but looked away once the two of you were steps away from the 1A's door.

You knocked once you were at the door, Shinsou just standing behind you. Midoriya opened the door, making you question why he was the one opening it. Was he always beside the door.

"Hi (Y/N)!" He greeted, you quickly noticed the vacuum he was holding. He caught you looking at it which made him chuckle awkwardly, "house duties." He mumbled.

You just gave him a soft smile before you entered the dorm, his classmates looking at the two of you.

You scanned the whole common room, searching for an ash blonde. And there he was, also holding a vacuum as he cleaned the corner of the room, a frown plastered on his face.

You just rolled your eyes and walked towards the couch and Shinsou followed behind. "(Y/N)! Heard you were here for a sleepover." Mina exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around you once you were near her.

"Yeah, i'm still going to ask permission from Aizawa-sensei" you said as you smiled. Shinsou sat beside Iida and stayed put.

"I already asked permission." Shinsou mumbled. You immediately hugged him, "You're the best." You exclaimed as you clung to his neck.

Well, Shinsou was close to Aizawa for other reasons too.

Bakugou quickly looked at where Mina is as soon as he heard your name. He was angry the whole day for staying inside the dorms with Midoriya. But when he saw you, he felt his anger dissapear.

Not until he saw you hug Shinsou. He felt his blood boil and just chose to ignore it as he angrily vacuumed(?) the corner.

"Mina, Do you still have the sleeping bag I used?" Bakugou heard you ask the pink girl. He looked once again and stopped what he was doing for a while.

Mina nodded, "It's in my room." She answered. "I'll take it later." You muttered as you sat beside Shinsou.

Bakugou caught you looking at him but you just rolled your eyes and looked away which made him frown. 'The fuck' Bakugou thought.

What was the sleeping bag for? Is she sleeping over? Bakugou asked himself. He was looking forward to you sleeping beside him once again.

Shinsou saw Bakugou looking at you and he decided to tease the ash blonde. Shinsou stared at the ash blonde first, hoping that he'll also look at him.

Luckily, Bakugou's gaze went from you to Shinsou. Bakugou raised his brow in confusion as to why the purple insomniac was staring right at him with a smirk on his face.

Shinsou placed his hand on your knee, looking at it for a while. Bakugou looked at where Shinsou was looking and he felt his blood boil when he saw what Shinsou was doing.

The next one ticked Bakugou off more. Shinsou placed draped his arm around your shoulder. A smirk plastered on his face as Bakugou gritted his teeth.

Bakugou just looked away and angrily vacuumed(?). "Kacchan, you've been vacuuming that for a while." Midoriya noticed.

"SHUT UP, YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugou snapped as he lets go of the vacuum and walked towards your spot. "Kacchan, you're not done yet!" Midoriya stated.

"Shut up. I'll do it tomorrow!" Bakugou yelled. You still didn't look at him even though he was walking towards you which ticked him off much more.

You remembered the peck on the cheek that Bakugou gave you yesterday which made your cheeks red. Bakugou though, thought that you were blushing because of Shinsou.

He quickly grabbed Shinsou's hand and removed it from your shoulders. After that, he took your hand and pulled you towards the hallway leading to the elevator.

He pushed you inside the elevator before he went in. Once the elevator doors were closed, he immediately pinned you on the wall, his face inches away from yours.

(Author-chan: 😳 idk about my ideas anymore)

"So Shinsou?" He asked, looking down at the floor. You gulped(?) before you answered. "What about Shinsou?" You asked.

He quickly looked up, his vermilion eyes staring right back at yours. "You like him?" He growled, your eyes widened as you disagreed. "No! He's just my friend." You assured.

Good thing the elevator doors opened, signaling that you guys arrived at the 4th floor. Bakugou took your hand and pulled you towards his room.

He opened the door and went in pulling you with him. He closed the door before he plopped himself on the bed, patting the space beside him.

"Oh, no." You declined as you sat on his stool beside his study table. "What the fuck do you mean 'No'?" He asked, raising his brows in confusion.

"No as in I ain't sleeping beside you." You answered, turning your back at(?) him. Bakugou's mouth hung agape, his brows knitted into a frown.

"What the fuck did I do?" He asked, sitting straight in his bed as he looked at your back.

"You didn't listen to me. I told you to not do anything stupid but what did you do?" You stopped for a while and waited for Bakugou's answer. "You fought(?) with Midoriya." You continued when Bakugou stayed quiet.

"Come on." Bakugou whined as he lied down once again on his bed.

"That's your punishment" you chuckled, which made Bakugou groan. You just played with your phone on his study table while Bakugou sulked on his bed.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

This is so rushed but i still do hope you enjoyed it.