-02

Some terms ahead is pretty bad.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Bakugou was pissed when you immediately pulled him without his consent. He kept on growling at you when he was just standing at the center of your bakcyard. He hated that all the teens' attention were on him, especiall that the class 1B bastard was present.

"You are such a killjoy," you mumbled as you crossed your arms over your chest, glaring at the ash blonde boy beside you. "Just dance a little bit! It won't hurt." you exclaimed as you shook his shoulder.

"You're so fucking annoying!" Bakugou yelled, you just pouted and walked towards the food section, "Aww, Little (Y/N) getting yelled at by the rude boy?" Neito walked towards you, Bakugou walked towards you, a scowl etched on his face, you just ignored him and turned to Neito.

"Shut up, Neito." You spatted as you rolled your eyes. Neito didn't obey, a smirk sketched on his face, "Should I report what you've been saying to me to your mother?" he threatened, but you didn't falter as you placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Should I announce to everyone what your dick size is?" You smiled at him, Neito's smirk faltered as he heard what you said, but not for long. Bakugou on the other hand was listening to Your's and Neito's bickering.

'How the fuck does she fucking know his dick size?!' Bakugou thought.

"Tell them how long it is, babe, and don't forget that I can copy your quirk." Neito reminded, Your smile faded as you removed your hand from his shoulder. "I hate you, and stop calling me 'babe', it's disgusting."You spatted before you turned to Bakugou and showed him your smile.

"Wanna go inside? Some shithead here just ruined my mood." You muttered as you took his hand, not waiting for his answer before you dragged him inside your house. A lot of guests came the past couple of minutes you and Bakugou were not present inside.

Some were your mother and father's business partners. You greeted them nicely when they greeted you since you want to have a good feedback from your mother if ever her guests talks about you.

You dragged Bakugu towards the spacious room underneath the stairs. "What the fuck are we going to do inside?!" He exclaimed as he saw you enter. "There's a whole room here, Do you wanna hang out with me alone, nothing bad, or with these old guests?" You asked.

Bakugou thought for a second before he ducked so that he could fit through the small door, "It's kinda comfy here." You muttered. Bakugou took a seat beside you, you were not joking either when you said that it was pretty spacious.

It was silent inside the room for a while until Bakugou spoke, "Why the fuck do you know that bastard's dick size?" he asked, getting comfy in the bean bag he was currently seated at. "Do you guys have a fucking relationship?!" he exclaimed.

You immediately turned to him, a disgusted expression etched on your face. "What the fuck! Why the fuck would I have a fucking relationship with that bastard?! He's my cousin for fucks sake." you exclaimed. Bakugou still has the questioning look on his face.

"It's my quirk." you said, opening a drawer full of sweets. "Want some?" you offered, Bakugou just shook his head. "So my quirk is questions, if I ask a person a particular question, or if I think of a question, I'll know the answer by touching them." you explained, munching on some sweets.

"Judging from your useless quirk---" You cutted Bakugou off, "It's not useless, please continue." Bakugou just rolled his eyes, "You're not in the hero class." He stated. You nodded your head, "Yes, I'm from Class 1C." You said.

"You're classmates with that fucking purple extra that damn Deku fought?" he asked, you smiled, "His name his Shinsou, he's my best friend!" you exclaimed. Bakugou just nodded as he took one candy and examined it.

"So when you asked me earlier about my name, you touched me. Did you use your quirk?" He asked, gaze still fixed on the candy. "kinda, I already know your name though so It was useless." you shrugged as you opened another candy.

"So your mom's a company owner?" Bakugou started another topic, "Yea" You answered shortly. "It kinda sucks though." you added. "and why the fuck is that?" Bakugou asked, as much as he wants out from this house, he was feeling comfy in the bean bag.

"She wants me to be the perfect daughter that she wanted. There's a lot of rules, one is to not curse 'cause she thinks it'll ruin the family image." you mumbled. Bakugou nodded, understanding why the fucking copycat kept threatening you about him reporting to your mom.

"That fucking sucks." he murmured. "I know." you agreed, then an idea popped on your head. "Can I hang out with you?" you asked, completely facing him which made Bakugou flinch. "What the fuck, no!" he answered.

You completely ignored what he said, "Great! I'll sneak in your backyard since I sometimes see you train there." you clapped your hands together. "I SAID NO!" Bakugou yelled, you were now sure that some of the guests heard him.

A knock then was heard, you immediately glared at Bakugou. "(Y/N) dear? I need you to quiet down. We'll talk later." You heard your mother's voice. "This is your fault. You gotta pay me back." You mumbled.

"Tch" Bakugou rolled his eyes. "You can fucking hang out in my backyard." he mumbled which made you smile. "Expect me to be there, Backyard boy!" you exclaimed.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Chapter 2 is done, hope you enjoyed it.