-23

This book just might exceed 30...

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You and Shinsou walked together towards 1A's dorm. It was a first that Shinsou wanted to come with you. Well, you did beg for him to come with you and it took a whole hour.

It doesn't matter now because you were beside Shinsou as the two of you walk towards 1A. You wore Bakugou's hoodie and paired it with sweatpants.

You knocked at the door as soon as you arrived, not even wasting a single minute. Ochaco was the one that greeted you once the door was open, "Hi (Y/N)! And Shinsou!" Her eyes lit up as soon as she noticed Shinsou beside you.

Deku heard what Ochaco said, which made him run towards the door, eager to meet his friend. "Shinsou!" He exclaimed as soon as he saw the purple guy.

Deku opened the door wide enough for you to enter, you didn't wait for Shinsou and Deku to finish talking to each other. You entered their dorm, searching for an ash blonde.

Once again, he didn't knew that you were going to his dorm. As you neared the common room, you saw an ash blonde seating on one of the couch.

He's back was turned to you so he didn't know. He also didn't pay attention to his surroundings that's why he didn't hear what Ochaco said.

You creeped up behind him, when you were near you immediately went to his side and clung to his neck, "Hi Katsu!" You greeted.

Bakugou jumped on his seat, growling at who jumpscared him. Once he saw your (e/c) orbs, he immediately calmed down. You chuckled as you saw Bakugou's face.

He held your hand that was around him as he huffed. "Idiot" He muttered, hiding his reddened cheeks from your sight. You removed your wrapped arms from Bakugou's neck, Bakugou whining mentally for the lost of contact.

"Hi everyone!" You greeted everyone present in the room who probably saw what you did to Bakugou. You sat beside Bakugou, seeing Deku and Shinsou alongside Ochaco coming inside the common room.

Just then, you remembered what you heard from your classmates. "Do you guys know about the game Among us?" You asked, Bakugou's classmates looked at each other as they all shook their head.

You sighed, "okay, I'm going to explain it" you mumbled, everybody nodded and listened carefully.

You basically explained everything that needs to be done in the game, about the impostor and the crewmates. It took you a while but it was worth it. 10 people decided to play and you were excited since the limit was 10 people.

They downloaded the game on their phone and you waited for them. As soon as all of them finished, they immediately opened the app.

"XBDAVC" You exclaimed, letting your (f/c) character run around. "That's the code." You muttered, one by one, they all appeared inside of the lobby.