-39

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

It was a good thing that your class president was efficient, they already talked about what your class was going to do for the school festival.

And to your horror, it was a horror house. You quickly hid your face, not wanting to be picked as the person who would dress up and scare people. Shinsou was picked and he looked at you, you quickly shook your head at him.

Shinsou being a good friend, didn't say anything and just looked outside the window. 

"Okay, next up are props!" Your class president announced. You rosed from your seat and raised your hand, "ME! I'LL HELP WITH THE PROPS!" You said.

"Uh well, We all should help with the props though." Your class president awkwardly chuckled. "And you can also be great in acting or jumpscares." They added.

"Eh?! What? No, i'm not." You mumbled, thinking of an excuse. You totally don't want that role.

"I can... help with asking what people like in a horror house?" You hesitated, looking at the ground. Your class president looked at you for a while, squinting their eyes at you.

"I guess that could help. (Y/N) is on props and survey duty." Your class president announce. A smile crept on your face as you glanced at Shinsou who was shaking his head at you.

"Okay, other roles." Your class president announced again. You didn't listen already since you already have a role. You just looked outside the window, the same as what Shinsou was doing.

Your teacher took over once all the assigning(?) of roles were done. She just adviced to do it all in time and not rush anything. All your classmates cheered.

The bell rung, signaling the end of class. Your teacher immediately bid farewell while your classmates said goodbye before they started packing their things up.

You on the other hand, immediately ran to catch up to your teacher. "Sensei!!" You called which made her stop.

"What now? Permission to visit 1A?" She rolled her eyes as you chuckled awkwardly. Your teacher really knew you now. You nodded which made her laugh.

"No, you need to help your class for the school festival." She exclaimed before she started walking away. Your shoulders slumped(?) in disappointment.

You turned around, about to get your things and walk to your dorm and text Bakugou that you couldn't come, when you remembered your role in class.

"Sensei! I can help my class by visiting 1A" You confidently stated as a smile was plastered on your face. Your teacher raised her brows at you, examining you for bluffs.