-22

Prince Ali, amorous he! Ali Ababwa
Heard your princess was HAWKS! Where is she?

Prince Ali, amorous he! Ali AbabwaHeard your princess was HAWKS! Where is she?

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You failed your mission once again, you failed taking Shinsou with you to the cafeteria. You sighed as you thought about your mission once again.

You took your food from the server, immediately searching for a table. Your eyes wandered the whole cafeteria. Until your eyes landed on a green haired boy waving at you.

You smiled when you realized that it was Midoriya. You walked up to the table, realizing that the robot hands guy, Uraraka, and Shoto were also present in the table.

"Hi!" You greeted as you took a seat beside Iida, which you know much better as robot hands. "We didn't get to know you more because Kacchan took you away." Izuku muttered as he scratched at the behind of his ear.

"We can talk now, right?" You smiled, which made Izuku's cheek go red. "Yeah" Shoto monotoned(?).

"So how do you know Kacchan?" Izuku started asking, "oh, we're neighbors" you answered as you took a sip from your drink and a bite from your favorite food.

"Who made the first move?" Shoto asked, eating his cold soba. "First move?" You asked, "I invited his family for a house party that my mom initiated, I guess it was me." You mumbled as you looked down at your food.

"I've been looking at him through my window that overlooks his backyard everytime he trains." You added, a small smile creeping up to your face.

"No, as in in your relationship. Who made the first move?" Ochaco asked, staring at your (e/c) orbs. You choked on your food, immediately drinking water to push it down.

"Relationship?" You half yelled, your eyes wide as saucer, face as red as an apple. Ochaco nodded her head, not minding the state you were in.

"We're not in a relationship." You chuckled awkwardly as you scratched the back of your head. Ochaco looked at you in disbelief, the same as the rest of the dekusquad.

"He brought you inside his room." Ochaco mumbled, furrowing her brows. Iida on the other hand, suffered a heart attack due to Ochaco's words.

"I CANNOT TOLERATE BAKUGOU ANYMORE. IT ISN'T RIGHT TO BRING A GIRL INSIDE OF A BOYS ROOM." Iida exclaimed, his hands chopping some imaginary onions. You let out a small smile and ignored what he said.

"I still can't believe that you and Bakugou aren't together." Deku said, sipping from his drink. You ignored what he said and just ate.

Bakugou was furious, he walked towards your room, about to invite you to join lunch with him and the rest of the bakusquad but you weren't inside your classroom. He only saw the insomniac purple guy.

He left the classroom and walked towards the cafeteria, the bakusquad following closely behind him, scared that Bakugou might snap.

He entered the cafeteria and quickly headed to get some food. His face contorded into a scowl paired with a glare. Some students immediately gave way when he would pass them.

As he took his food, the rest of the bakusquad did. They looked for a table, by 'They' I mean Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari. The ash blonde boy was looking for something else or was it someone?

Luckily, Kirishima saw a table. He immediately pointed it out for the rest of the squad and they followed him. They took their seats and started eating his food.

Bakugou kept the same glare on his face. The others looked at each other, as if they were communicating using their eyes. "Where's (Y/N)?" Kaminari broke the silence.

Mina, Kirishima, and Sero looked at him like he was crazy. "What?" Kaminari asked, clueless as to why his friends were looking at him. Bakugou growled which made Kaminari stop and just eat his food.

Silence coated the table again, no one dared to talk. Until, a sudden laugh from a nearby table caught their ears, especially Bakugou. He quickly looked to where the familiar laugh came from and met your (e/c) orbs.

He felt his blood boil when he saw you seating beside the half and half. The others looked at each other, they already knew what's going to happen next.

Bakugou stood up from his seat and walked towards the dekusquad's table.

"He's coming." Uraraka muttered, you looked at where she was looking at you met a pair of vermilion eyes, glaring at you. "Hi Bakugou!" You immediately greeted, trying not to sound nervous.

Why were you even nervous?

"H-hi Kacchan." Deku mumbled but Bakugou didn't pay attention to him, instead he took your arm and your food. "You're sitting with me" he growled, glaring at the dekusquad.

"Sorry guys! Next time!" You exclaimed before Bakugou pulled you towards their table. He sat first before he let you sat beside him. "Hi hi!" You greeted, the squad smiled back at you.

"Where were you, (Y/N)? We went to your classroom." Mina asked, "I went to seat with Deku, Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki!" You exclaimed smiling at the pink girl.

"That's the last time you're going to seat with them." Bakugou growled as he munched on his food. You didn't reply and just ate your food.

"What did you guys do today?" You asked, trying to start a conversation. "We're improving our quirks, also trying to come up with some cool moves." Mina answered.

"I'm trying to master this new move called Indiscriminate Shock." Denki exclaimed as he smiled. "Mine's unbreakable!" Kirishima added.

"Mine's Acid veil." Mina said.

"You guys are so cool." You exclaimed, smiling sweetly at the group which they returned. "Well, you're awesome (Y/N)!" Sero exclaimed.

"What about you Bakugou?" You asked, Bakugou felt relieved when you asked him a question. He was about to blow his friends up for stealing your attention away from him.

"AP Shot" he answered, "that sounds cool!" You muttered, your eyes lighting up as you looked at his vermilion ones.

"When's your next visit?" Kirishima asked, "We didn't get to hang out because Bakugou took you away." Sero whined. Bakugou immediately glared at Sero.

"You just fucking want her beside you." Bakugou growled. "Calm down, dude." Sero raised his arms as defense.

"There's nothing wrong with it. We're friends" you mumbled. Bakugou just let out a little 'tch'

"Are you jealous?" You asked, poking his cheek. Bakugou huffed and didn't reply nor looked at you. You clung(?) to his neck which surprised him. "Don't be jealous, Katsu!" You whined.

Bakugou held your arms that were around him. "Shut up, Idiot." He mumbled, trying to hide his reddening cheeks as he looked away. Good thing he looked away, he didn't see the teasing smiles that Mina and the rest have.

"Kacchan really likes her." Izuku mumbled as he looked at the way Bakugou held your hand as you clung to him. "I'm sure (Y/N) likes him back." He added.

The dekusquad all nodded to themselves. "They like each other, they just don't realize it."

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Advice from me, if ever you hear Hisoka's theme, run immediately 'cause a clown is coming. That's all.