🛠👉🏻 changes 👈🏻🛠

3rd person

"When are you going to Minhos?" asked Seungmin as they were walking through a clothing store in the city. He was feeling better. They went to church twice, where he lit up a candle for his grandmother. He was feeling much more better thanks to Hyunjin

"2 o'clock" he said, following the younger.

They left the store as there was nothing special.

"Wanna grab a coffee?" 

"Sure"

They entered a Coffee shop, a coffee smell lingering though the air. They sat down at a table beside a window, watching the people pass by.

"Hello! What do you want to order ?" 

"Soomin?" Hyunjins mouth opened, his eyebrows furrowing. He couldn't believe his eyes neither did Seungmin.

"Oh! Hey Seungmin...a-and hey Hyunjin..." she said, her eyes fixed on the ground.

"What are you doing here?!" asked Hyunjin, clenching his fist.

"Jinnie!" Seungmin placed his hand onto the latters fist, trying to calm him. He gave him a pleading look, not wanting him to be mean to her.

"I-I'm working h-here..."

"Really? That's great!" said Seungmin, flashing her a smile.

"Y-you t-think so..."

"Of course! You can sit down if you want to..." he offered.

She gave him an unsure look but decided to sit down for a second. Her boss wasn't anyways so strict.

"So how have you been?" asked Seungmin.

"Pretty well...I've been reading a lot of books about self discovery and I really enjoyed them to be honest"

"That sounds amazing!" 

She looked at Seungmin, a wide smile cracked her lips.

"Yeah...oh! And I signed for a yoga and meditation course up...I really wanted to try it...I've read that it can be really helpful!"

Seungmin nodded his head, listening to her. He thought it was amazing how Soomin is changing. She really seems to be determined. 

"Besides that, I donated half of my clothes. I decided to work for money and to buy things with my own money. I want to earn it myself...I think I would value my own-bought things even more. My parents weren't really fond of the idea but I don't want their money anymore...that's why I searched for a job!"

"Wow...Soomin! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you Seungmin...this means a lot to me...but still, I'm on my way to get to know myself. You know...I decided to become a social education worker with kids. That's why I rejected the private university scholarship. Once again...my dad had signed me up for it...but from now on, I will do everything by myself, that's what I promised myself!" she explained.

And Seungmin could tell by her sparkling eyes, that she was really into it.

"That's so nice to hear...you seem to be much more happier..." 

"I am! I've realized that I can't continue as my old self that's why I opened a new chapter. And I'm really grateful Seungmin that you believed in me..." she smiled happily.

A smile Seungmin had never seen.

"Soomin!" called her co-worker.

"Oh...I gotta go back to work...! So what do you want to order?" she stood up, taking he notes to write it down.

"A latte and an Americano" ordered the boy.

"Okay then...see you around!" she waved them, disappearing behind in the crowd of people.

"I can't believe that's her..." said Hyunjin.

"Oh Jinnie...you shouldn't be so cold towards her...she might've done bad things but at least she saw he mistakes...she tries to make the best out of it and she as well, deserves a chance...right?"

"Right..."

"I don't force you to like her...but at least accept her...she seems to be a really good person..." 

Hyunjin looked at him and he smiled softy, grabbing the Youngers hand which was still placed on top of his fist.

"I swear to god...how do I deserve an angel like you.." he muttered.

"You just do..." giggled Seungmin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 pm 

At Minhos

"Okay so I have literally no clue...how to do this..." he said sighing.

"Sorry man, we can't help you out with that." said Changbin who was scrolling through social media.

"I agree" said Minho. "You wanted to come here to use the kitchen so...just use it!"

"What a big help you are, hyungs..." he rolled his eyes, taking out the flour.

"Well, you've got the whole night and 2 more days to learn how to bake cookies..." laughed Minho and Changbin.

Hyunjin smiled.

"Everything for my love..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💫a/n:💫

Um....this book is gonna end soon 😢

I just-I...

wow...I can't believe it... for real tho this is such a big 'project' like I never thought I would write this much but I love this book...

(But no need to worry...I already started a bit my sec book 😘)

It's gonna be a bit shorter (less than 50 chaps 😅) but yeah...

Not wanna spoil u too much...

Have a good day! ✌🏻❤️

 ➢ Mae 💜