2 🖇 special chapter

3rd person

8 years later...

A lovely voice was filling the room.

He was knitting a baby blue scarf, almost done with it.

Seungmin smiled lovingly, his eyes focused on his work.

A usual day in his life.

Hyunjin would be a work while he'd stay at home at make mostly dinner or spend his free time with different things.

He'd like to go back to his work but he decided to stay at home for their kids.

Yes, their kids.

He immediatley stopped knitting as he could hear a loud baby cry.

He hurried to their bedroom.

"You won't give your eomma some free time huh?" said Seungmin to his crying baby. He gave him a kiss, hoping he would calm down.

"Oh, what made you sad? Hm... did you miss me?" he carried Changmin on his arms, trying to calm him.

"A bad dream?" he whispered, placing a kiss on Changmins temple. He smiled at his son, admiring his beauty.

"I don't get why both of you look like daddy..."

Changmin blinked twice, the cries disappeared slowly, his small hand grabbing the soft material of Seungmins sweater. Seungmin sat down on the bed, pecking the babies nose. A small smile was forming on Changmins lips, his hands trying to reach Seungmins face.

"You really are sooo cute~~" he showered his son with kisses, making him giggle. He poked his nose, tickling the babies belly as it squealed so adorable.

The door bell rang.

He looked excitedly up, knowing that they were home.

"Let's go to daddy"

"Eomma!"

 Seungmin carefully went downstair with Changmin in his hands, smiling at the little boy who was running towards him.

The little one giggled, hugging his eomma tightly.

"Uwu...Is there someone excited?" baby-talked Seungmin, bending down to peck Eunwoos nose.

"Of course, our big boy just couldn't suppress his excitement!" Hyunjin put his coat, shoes and his bag away, approaching both of them with a big smile.

"Look who we have there!"

Hyunjins smile even grew bigger seeing their second son.

Seungmin handed him Changmin over who had put on an adorable smile on due to his dads outward appearance.

"Aigoo~~so happy to see me huh..."

Changmin let out one of those typical adorable baby squeals out, grabbing his dads finger with his small hand. (AHH SO CUTE hELp)

"Appa! Eunwoo want so see too!"

Hyunjin bent down, letting him see his baby brother. Eunwoo laughed at the drool that came out of Changmins mouth but was allowed to carry him with the help of Hyunjin.

Changmin started laughing, seeing his older brother while he tried to get a grip of his daddies face with his small hands. Hyunjin chuckled, giving his son a lot of kisses and an Eskimo kiss.

Seungmin was dying out of cuteness. Hyunjin is so good with kids and he is happy that they finally are a family. Yeah, Eunwoo kinda had been an accident more like a surprise, well they just didn't plan it but they are happier than ever to have him, followed by his 6 months year old brother.

"Now let's eat, I'm dying out of hunger!"

Seungmin picked Eunwoo up who giggled, happy to see his eomma and went to the kitchen.

"Appa bought me a milkshake a-and played!"

"He did?  And you played without me?" Seungmin pretended to be shocked, making his son laugh even more.

"I'm sorry...today was a father-son day, love" Hyunjin placed Changmin on the baby chair, kissing Seungmins and Eunwoos forehead.

"Eomma, not angry?"

"Oh honey, why would I be angry?" 

Eunwoo nuzzled his face into Seungmins chest out of embarrassment.

"Awww~~is there someone shy?"

Eunwoo shook his head, feeling his dads hand ruffling his black hair.

Yeah, he was a copy of Hyunjin.

A real copy of Hyunjin.

"Eomma, Eunwoo drew pictures for you and Appa!" 

"Really? Wow...but first, let's eat then you can show us!" said Seungmin happily, placing the little one on a chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evening

They were all lying on the couch, watching 'Finding nemo' with Eunwoo and Changmin. The four year old was cuddled up between his parents, hugging his plushie and his eommas stomach with already half closed eyes. While Changmin was placed on Hyunjins chest, both of them already sleeping.

Seungmin smiled, rubbing Eunwoos back comfortably as he placed a kiss on top of his forehead.

He couldn't be any happier.

✨a/n:✨

HI! How r u?

AhhhhHHHH This ChApTEr iS sO cUTe

It took me a bit longer to update this book bc I honestly don't want it to end 😪

OkAY so I hope this chapter isn't cringe bc of the 'eomma' thing but I kinda think it's cute, so I thought : why not?

If it is...please tell me and I will change it!

I think I'm gonna post the last chapter in a few days. 👀

(Yea your gurl decided to make a final one for y'all 💝)

Anyways...

Thank you for being here and and for readying my story, commenting and voting on it! ❤️

This really means a lot to me! 💜

Sending you lots of love 💖💌

➢ Mae 💜