The part of the options

The nerves consumed you. Your living room transformed in a place of atletism, circles were being made by you. Impatiently, without knowing what was coming next when you finally stopped and thought "this kid...I'm going to die in 3 months. He's going to die...!". You sit on your couch shooked, your life wasn't your life anymore, someone was depending on you.

You sigh to calm down and pick up the phone to make a call to the hospital. "Doctor?"
"Hai, how can I help you?"
"I need to do an exam to confirm if I'm really pregnant..."
The doctor got up quick, that gesture was clear through the phone "p...pregnant? That baby can't happen in that state."
"I know but if there is any chances of saving him I want to try. I might die in a few months and bringing a new life...the idea of it makes me happy."
"I understand" the doctor sighs "ok. I will reserve an exam for you this afternoon and then I tell you your options"
"Thank you"

After an hour, you were standing in front of the hopitals entrance. you got in, went to the recepcionist and waited for your turn. "y/n?" this familiar voices calls, it was the doctor.

"hai..." you followed him and he gave you instructions for the exam

"are we clear?" he asks giving you a paper to sign "yes. im ready..."you reply

*time skip*

"there's no doubt, it tested positive.." the doctor states concerned

you look down hopeless but you still ask "do i have options..?"

he looks at you and back to the paper he was looking before. you got nervous again, he wasnt answering for a while "doctor...?" you say calling him back to reality

"oh right!" he shouts "i was diving on my thoughts and i think i have a solution..."

In that moment, your eyes were glaring and full of hope " what is it?" you shout disperate, grabing the doctor's arm

"i'm not going to promise that it will work but i will explain..." he sighs "couple years ago, we had a case similar to yours. The mother got in coma, her brain was dead but with the machines we could put her body alive until the baby's day. I think we can try that with you..."

"If that is the only option I have I will accept it" you say dead serious
"If it's that so, we have to keep an eye on you more often and you can't do any missions that includes risks for you and that child. I'm going to send the hokage a document explaining the pregnancy and don't worry, I won't write about your condition...even if I should"
"Thank you doctor" you get up walking to the door. You were happy for the news but you knew the risks, that couldn't work with you.

*time skip*

You were at home sitted on the couch with a comfy blanket eating ice cream when Sakura calls you.
"Yes Sakura?"
"Girl I was bored and I did something"
"Oh god..." you sigh "what did you do?"
"So I saw kakashi sensei alone on the street and I thought of giving him ideas for dates!"
"For real Sakura? We just came back from a mission, I'm here kinda sleeping awake" you state moody
"Oh you gave me a reason! Since you don't have a date in forever, now it's the perfect time. Kakashi and I prepared a perfect dinner at your special spot...well I prepared the food only because he didn't want to show the place" she continues
"Alright alright. I will go or you will be mad at me!"
"Open the door"
you get surprised "you at my place?!?" you put the blanket to the side.
"Hai. Now open this damn door! I got the perfect dress for you" you could hear Sakura talking behind the door. You get up and meet her. "Hey..." you say emotionless
"Oi girl!" She states disappointed "where is the spirit? I want a big smile..." she put her fingers in each side of your mouth and opens a smile
"what a beautiful queen!"
You could see your reflection in the fridge "I look like a psychopath but ok"
"Whatever!" She takes a medium box from the bag she was holding "open it!"
"The dress is here?" You ask "this box looks fancy, I hope you didn't waste a lot of money on this."
"Forget about the price. Just open it!" She says excited

 Just open it!" She says excited

"Wow! This dress is gorgeous..." you look to the side of the box "73375,87 YENS!?!? You crazy Sakura?!?" You give back to her the box "I can't accept this, you're insane!

*it's like 600€ or ~$702*

"Actually who paid this dress was your boyfriend..."
"Great I have stupid people around me! Good to know. Go tell him I can't accept, I'm not going to use it!" You reply

"You're so predictable. He burnt the dress' invoice" she state natural

It took you a while to receive that information. "He what?" You state kinda mad
"He burnt it!" Sakura does a movement of a explosion with her hands
"You kidding right? He isn't that Baka to burn something important as this. Imagine if that doesn't fit. Imagine if I don't like it. IMAGINE IF I DONT ACCEPT IT BECAUSE ITS EXPENSIVE AND I HAVE A DUMB BEST FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND!
F*CK SAKE!" you start yelling aggressively

"It's not a case for all of that..." Sakura says scared
"The least you can do is wear that, you can't return it so..."
You rolls your eyes "he better be prepared, it's incredible how you two get me pissed off so quickly! Of course that he comes after saying I get mad of everything! Look to the things he does! isnt a case to be mad? Aish!"