Ryker's Return (Julie and The Phantoms x Knight Squad)

A/N as of writing this note I don't really have any idea where this story is going and I'm winging it. If it's bad I might edit or re write but for now it's probably gonna be a mess. I don't own anything.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: Carrie and Alex are actually Arc and Buttercup and are both knights of Astoria. Alex left Astoria and changed his life while Sage started being mean to Carrie so she left.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
3rd Person
Carrie had just gotten on stage and Alex instantly recognized her. He didn't say anything but since he knew she was nice ended up dancing up there with her. After they finished Carrie came up and talked to Julie. Alex was utterly shocked the sweet innocent girl he knew would say something like that. The only time she was ever mean was when they accidentally put a spell on her.
Julie and the guys went onto the stage, Carrie didn't bother watching them. Right as the phantoms appeared the wall directly across from them broke. A large man with tattoos and knight armory came through. Alex and Carrie paled in realization of who it was.
"Where are Arc and Buttercup? The cowards." Ryker yelled for the room to hear. People looked on in fear. "Everyone get on the stage!" His voice boomed and people hurriedly started moving fearing what would happen if they didn't. Subconsciously Alex and Carrie were in the back to make it easier to protect the people.
"Now I will ask one more time. Where are Arc and Buttercup?" Ryker glared at everyone. The phantoms were still there since they never finished the song. Just as Alex was going to stand Luke pulled him down.
"Dude what are you doing? I get we're ghosts but that dude is scary." Luke whispered
"Trust me. I know what I'm doing." Alex stated before making his way to Carrie.
With Carrie while they were talking
Carrie was calm and had a small smile on her face going back into her Buttercup persona. She was about to move when Tori pulled her back.
"Girl that man has a sword what do you think you're doing getting up?"
"I have an idea" Carrie stated ominously just as Alex had reached her. She was too shocked to do anything.
"Why are you here? Why aren't you there? What happened?" Carrie asked quickly and quietly.
"That's a long story. Short version, I left and now I'm a ghost but right now we need a plan." Alex spoke while keeping his eye on Ryker. Julie and the guys were confused as to why Alex was by Carrie and she was talking to him without being mad. "I don't have anything on me what about you?"
"Never leave home without a couple daggers." Carrie told him with a smirk. People around them looked at them like they were crazy. The phantoms couldn't hear them but saw the looks they were getting and wondered what was going on.
"Fine. If the cowards don't want to step up I'll just have someone else do it." Ryker stated and then picked up Julie. "If your hero's don't come you'll be dead before you hit the floor."
Reggie and Luke looked on with tears in their eyes while Carrie and Alex looked determined, with one glance they started moving into position to attack. Carrie moved to be behind Ryker while Alex moved to be away from people. Anyone who was on the stage could see this and the other phantoms were trying to tell Alex to come back. He didn't. He stood up and with a dagger in his hand said, "Hey buddy, what? Got tired of mind control and decided you could take us yourself?" He mocked while everyone looked shocked.
"Arc, how great to see you. No Phoenix's to get you out this time."
And with that Alex charged towards him while Carrie waited for an opening. Out of the hole in the wall came Ciara, Warwick, Pride, and Sage in their old knight school uniforms and swords at the ready. They saw Buttercup and Arc and while they were confused they knew that they needed the extra help. They charged in ready to fight while the onlookers watched in a daze unable to comprehend what was happening. Julie, now back with the boys, barely knew what happened. Arc got thrown into a wall.
"ALEX!" His friends on stage shouted. He got up fast and determined while Ciara threw a sword at him.
"Warwick try to restrain him!" Arc shouted to the wizard while he was starting his spell. With Ryker unable to move and the knights surrounding him they took his armor off.
"You destroyed our homes and families. I vowed I would stop you to avenge my home." Arc stated while crouching in front of him. He walked away with his group. "Who do we call? This is a long way from Astoria." He asked when they were out of ear range.
"We could ask the wizard." Sage states while Buttercup bounces around her. People who knew Alex or Carrie were thoroughly lost on why they were acting this way. The wizard appeared and grabbed Ryker.
"Thank you knights for capturing this menace one and for all." And with that he poofed away. All the knights turned to the gobsmacked audience that watched the entire scene. "I think we have some explaining to do." Carrie said while the rest of the group agreed.
The knights found out he was dead the phantoms and Julie found out he was a knight and everyone found out Carrie can be really nice. Caleb was still out there but for now they could relax knowing the secrets were all gone. Or were they?
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Yeah so this is just like a concept I had and I know it's bad but it's something and anyone can rewrite these to be better. My only idea going into this was the there would be some knight squad reveal and this is how it turned out. Leave any requests and yeah. Bye!