You remembered (Descendants x Jessie)

A/N I realize I'm not really using this for one shots as much as me just getting ideas out so you're welcome to steal them if you tag me :)
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: Carlos got cursed and now only remembers his life as Luke Ross. Everyone besides the people in Aurodon think he's always been Luke.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~•
⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE⚠️
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Luke POV
I was running through the streets right after Mother let me out of the house when I finished cleaning. I can still feel the scars from when I didn't clean up to her standards. I had 3 people running with me and we were all in sync. We didn't even need to talk. We stopped on a nearby roof to check each other for the injuries or parents caused. One of the people I was running with had a large cut over her face.
I woke up in a cold sweat. That dream seemed so real. I check the time and saw it was almost 8. Thank god it was the weekend. I headed downstairs where all my siblings were and we are breakfast.
"Luke are you okay you seem a bit pale?" Asked Jessie, my nanny.
"Yeah, just a bad dream." I responded.
"Why don't we all go to the park then?" Zuri suggested.
We all agreed and made our way to the park. Once we got there I saw the prettiest girl I've ever seen. The rest of my family had gone and done our own thing but I went over to the girl.
"What's an Angel like you doing in a place like this?" I tried to be smooth. The girl looked up and blushed so I guess it worked.
"I'm visiting with some friends from school." She replied quietly while gesturing to some people behind her. I tried to keep my face calm. They were the people from my dream I was running with. Although they look in better shape now.
"You know I'd think you were even more beautiful if I knew your name." I sat next to her once I got out of my shock.
"You really don't remember do you?" She asked sounding a little disappointed.
"Remember what?" I asked with a smile as I tilted my head.
"Don't worry I think I can help." And with that She kissed me. I was shocked until memories started going in my head. I deepened the kiss and when we pulled away I had a huge smile.
"Jane." I whispered breathless. I then looked behind her and saw my friends from the isle. "Sup guys." I said causing them all to tackle me in a hug.

-When they got to the penthouse-
We caught up and they told me I had been gone for about a month. I couldn't believe it. My family doesn't know so we have to convince them to let me go to Auradon Prep. I brought them all back up to my house.
"Jessie I was wondering if I could go to a boarding school in Auradon. They take troubled kids and turn them around." I asked when I saw Jessie.
"That's not up to me like you'll have to ask your mother." When she said mother my mind when to Cruella and I flinched. She didn't see it though thankfully.
My adoptive and Auradon family were in the living room when a green puff of smoke appeared in front of the balcony door. 4 villains stepped out and they were our parents. I quickly told Jane to stand by my other friends.

Jessie POV
4 people in crazy costumes appeared by our balcony door and one of Luke's friends came to stand by me. Luke and his other friends sat straighter and looked straight ahead but I couldn't tell why.
"Excuse me, I think you broke into the wrong house." I say as they start looking around.
In sync their eyes land on Luke and his friends.
"UP!" They yell causing the kids to shoot out of their seat and go into a straight line with one of the girls and the other boy in the middle.
"Carlos," the woman with white hair said sweetly.
Luke flinched but responded. "Yes, mother?" Which confused all of us.
"Did you think you could run from me?" She drew out.
"Of course not mother, I was cursed" this just confused us even more.
"NO EXCUSES! For that these people get to see how weak you really are" and with that the kids started to change. They looked skinnier and malnourished. Luke's hair turned white and he had scars and bruises all over his face. The other kids didn't look much better.

Carlos POV
I saw my friends get skinnier and more scarred from the corner of my eye. She took off our glamour. Jessie and my siblings were shocked and confused. I couldn't explain.
"That's better right dearie?" Maleficent spoke towards Mal. "Of course mother"
"Report. What have you stolen since you last saw us?" Asked the Evil Queen. Jane looked petrified but Every one else was confused.
"Jay" Jafar said prompting him to speak
"Supplies from a class sir"
"Evie"
"Fabric and sewing supplies"
"Mal"
"Supplies from the school kitchen"
"And Carlos"
"n-nothing ma'am" I spoke quietly.
They looked petrified. A whole month without stealing.
"The son of Cruella De-Vil can't steal what a shame. He's only good for cleaning"
I visibly flinched while everyone else in the room besides my friends couldn't believe what they heard.
All the parents grabbed their kids and they disappeared leaving a crying Jane and a shocked family. Jane had to get them back. She was going to get them back.