The New Students (School of Rock x Malibu Rescue)

A/N so I don't really have any ideas so I'm going a crossover I've already done, but a different way. I don't know how long this will be but eh. I own nothing
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: Tomika and Freddy use fake names every summer when they go to visit family in the Valley. Just imagine they all are around the same age if they aren't. Fremmer
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
In Malibu
It was late August meaning the junior rescue program had finished. People went back home getting ready for the new school year. Roger called a meeting for any junior rescue that was still in the area.

People came in wondering what was so important that they needed to come in after the program ended. Roger walked in.
"Attention everyone, all of junior rescue has been given the opportunity to go to school somewhere new for the year. You could be somewhere near by, or a different state, you'll all be spread out. I have a sign up sheet so anyone that wants to can come up and you'll be given your schools name, the supply list, and the start date. If you are traveling far you will be given a hotel room. Dismissed."

With that many people started signing up for the program. Many people that we know.

In Texas
Freddy and Tomika had just gotten back from the Valley and were getting ready for their first day of school in a few days. They had gone back to their houses and were back to just being skating friends in a school band.

The first day of school
Everyone at Travis B was in class. The class that holds School of Rock were playing a new song when their alarm went off meaning someone was getting close.

"And that concludes the review of the rules. Oh! Principal Mullins, I didn't see you there," Mr.Finn says as she walks through the door.
"Yes well I didn't tell anyone but we have some students joining your class for the year. It's a program we signed up for." She responded, causing the band to get nervous. They couldn't rock out with people who didn't know who they were. "The kids coming into your class are from Malibu."

Tomika and Freddy both got tense, but it went unnoticed. There was no way that it was anyone they knew right?

In walked (can you guess) Lizzie, Eric, Dylan, Brody, Spencer, Logan, and Chote. Freddy and Tomika tried to make it so they wouldn't see them, which they didn't.

One by one the people from Malibu introduced themselves to the class and took a seat, still not noticing the two people they knew in the class.

Principal Mullins left leaving the class and the new kids.

"Well," started Mr.Finn, "why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" He said to his normal class, and they did. Only the two were left. Quickly one said "Freddy" while the other said "Tomika".
"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch those." Said Eric politely.

"Hey Tomika can I talk to you out in the hall for a sec?" Freddy asked.
"Why of course." She said getting some weird looks from the class.
They both fled out and to the other side of the door. Leaving a confused class.

In the hall
"What are we gonna do?" Asks Freddy.
"Do you expect me to know? They're gonna find out."
"I don't wanna deal with Brody for a whole year, I can barely deal with him for a summer. I swear if any of them say one thing bad about summer-"
"Do you think I wanna deal with Chote? I mean I'm way better than him but still."
"We have to go back into class so they don't get suspicious" Freddy said with dread.
"On three, 1, 2, 3" and with that they opened the door and sat back down in their seats.

"Everything okay guys?" Asked summer, concerned for her bestie and boyfriend.
"Yeah Sum." I smiled slightly.
"Would you guys like to properly introduce yourselves now?" Asked Mr.Finn.
Freddy began to stand and back faced to the Malibu kids made his way over to Tomika.
"If I'm going down you're going down with me." He said confusing everyone as he made her stand up.
"Turn around on three or I'll break all your skateboards." He said
"Same to you" she responded.

By now everyone was wondering why they were acting like this. The people from the band had never seen them scared to do anything, and yet introducing themselves has them sweating?

"One. Two. Three" and they both turned.

Brody got up, "Well what do we have here? A couple of tower two idiots with their book clubs?" He walked over to Summer.
"Don't touch her Brody" Tyler said
Tower one smirked
"Oooh you're his little girlfriend. What? Did he bribe you to talk to him?"
Tyler pushed him away.
"I said don't touch her."
"I didn't touch her, just talked to her" Brody smirked even more.

Spencer walked forward. "Wow, a prep school. I didn't know people from the valley could afford this. What did you blackmail, steal?"

"Just one punch?" Gina whispered to Tyler
"Go for it" he whispered back.
As she started to walk forward Dylan pulled her back.
"Don't hurt them." She said
"Well I won't hurt him, but I can't say the same for the crab." Tyler said ominously.

Brody started squirming. Something pinched him. He fell into the bush outside the window and the crab crawled out.

"Tomix, Freddy, can you tell explain what's going on?"

"I'd like to know the same thing Gina and Tyler" Dylan said

"Run!" They both yelled and booked it out the door.

•~~~~~~~~~~•
I have multiple ideas of how they could be revealed so don't get annoyed if u post something like this again, I just couldn't think of anything else and it's been a couple days.