Tour Guide (Julie and The Phantoms x 100 Things to do Before High School)

A/N Hello, this is one out of two stories I have planned right now. The planning took more space than usual but i dont know if that means it will be longer or not. This was suggested by @VoiceofDeepWaves . They also suggested the next one shot as well. Before writing I'm feeling pretty confident in this for most of it.I'm listening to 5SOS while writing this, so this might take a while to write. But eh. For this chapter I had to do some research, as in watch 100 Things to Do Before High School so that was fun. Anyways, I own nothing, ON WITH THE STORY
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: Crisbo moved away 5 years ago from Putatuck. He never legally changed his name, but no one knows it. He told everyone to call him Alex because he thouhgt it would be funny. The 3 lost touch with eachother when Crisbo broke his phone. He died before being able to tell them where he was. The boys died recently and not 25 years ago, and Alex didn't tell them about his past.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~•
The 3 ghosts of Julie and The Phantoms decided they would go to school with Julie today so they didn't spend another day sitting in the garage waiting for her to come back. She was supposed to show around a couple of new kids today too. The boys weren't paying much attention because they were having fun medding with the other lifers. Walking into the office, Julie found the new students. One girl and one boy, though the boy was much taller than the girl (Based on what the actors look like now). The boy had dark skin and glasses with his hair sticking up, and the girl was short, with brown eyes and long hair.

"Hi! Are you the new kids?" Julie asked.
"Hi, yes. I'm CJ Martin and this is Fenwick Frazier," The short girl, now identified as CJ, responded.

The ghosts were still messing with people and not paying attention to who Julie was talking to.

The group started walking and CJ decided to talk again, "Sorry, but do you know a guy named Crisbo Powers?"
"No I don't think so. Why?" Julie asked.
"He used to be our friend before he moved away and we haven't spoke to him in years," Fenwick answered.

They continued towards class while Julie tried to ignore the boys and how immature they were being. After Julie explained some about the school, they reached the science room. CJ and Fenwick walk inside because it is their first class.

Julie walks towards her class and the guys are finally paying attention. She takes out her phone to talk to them so she doesn't look crazy.

"Did you three even pay attention to the new kids?" She asked with a sigh.
"No, but I think we scared a few kids out of their minds." Luke said laughing.
"What were they like?" Reggie asked hugging Luke and Alex.
"Theres a boy and a girl and from what I gathered the girl is really nice and cares about people. The boy is smart and always makes sure he does good on school work. They also told me about an old friend they had who moved away a few years ago and they ahven't seen him since," She then put her phone away as she had reached her period 1 math.

To Alex, Julie's explanation sounded familiar to him and he couldn't figure out why, but he shook it off as just being paranoid.

With CJ and Fenwick

The two walked into science together and sat in seat next to each other.

"I don't understand. I thought he said he moved here." CJ said quickly after they had sat down.
"I don't know either CJ," He responded with a sigh of dissapointment.
"I just wanna see my friend. Is that too much to ask?" And with that the bell rang and class started.

Back with Julie and the guys

After class, Julie still needed to show the two around so she waited outside of the room. The phantoms were sitting against the wall with her talking to eachother. The science door opened and Julie called out.