He's Changed (Riverdale x Suite life)

A/N Hello! So last night I found a lot of suite life and Riverdale crossovers and thought I'd try it for myself. This may be a weirdly constructed one shot, a long one-shot, multiple parts, or maybe I need to make its own little book to get everything who knows but This is where I'm starting so bear with me as I write this horribly. I also wrote this on a laptop instead of my phone. I own nothing.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Backstory: Cody ran away from Boston and the SS Tipton after everyone basically bullied him. Everyone at school, his brother, people at the Tipton thought he couldn't do anything and yelled at him, and the people on the ship didn't even bother talking to him so on a stop he decided to pack all his things and run until he reached Riverdale where FP adopted him and he took over the Serpents. He is friends with Archie, Betty, Cheryl, Toni, and other serpents. Betty is his girlfriend. He told them about his past and how he changed his name to Jughead. He never wants to see anyone from his past.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Everyone had a break from the SS Tipton and stayed at the hotel until they had to leave again. Carey, Zack, Woody, Bailey, and London all decided to go on a little vacation. They decided on a road trip and took off. They had been on the road for a couple days and decided to take a break for a day in a small town. They would restock supplies and get anything they needed. Little did they know this town had a killer running loose.

They stopped at a small diner for lunch callled Pop's.

Jughead, Betty, Archie, And veronica decided to go on a double date to pops to calm down from the red hood. They were all laughing and joking when the bell above the door rang. No one payed attention to it since it just meant someone else had come in. It wasnt until Jughead felt someone staring at him that he looked up and caught the eyes of the newcomers. It was his old friends. He put on a scowl that none of those people even knew he could do. Just as Zack was about to reach their table to come talk to them Toni and Cheryl burst thorugh the door.
"Jughead!" They yelled once they saw him. He saw their panic and went up to them asking what wrong his 3 friends following him.
"Fight at the Wyrm you gotta go." Toni said with worry in her eyes.
"I got it. You guys wanna come?" He asked his Riverdale friends.
"Let's show them the king and queen." Betty said with a mirk.
With that they all quickly left to get tot the Wyrm

In the diner the people from his past couldn't believe what just happened. Cody dyed his hair and wore dark colors. Nothing like what they new him as. They turned to the window and saw him speed off on a bike. When did he learn how to dirve one of those? Without another thought the group decided to follow them to see what made them spped put so fast. They saw him pull up to a bar. Why would he need to go into a bar? They walked inside to see chaos. Glass was shattered people were bleeding and everyone was screaming. There was no way Cody belonged here.

Zack POV
I saw Cody and a blonde girl on top of a staircase. Cody looked furious which was something I didnt know could happen.
"HEY!" he screamed scilencing everyone. "What is going on?"
People looked scared of him. I wonder why.
"Fine none of you have a reason. Who started this?" Everyone pointed to a tall man with long hair and a beard.
"TALL BOY! Get up here." I wondered how he was gonna handle this because no way was little Cody gonna be able to handle this big guy, but next thing I knew Cody pinned the guy against the wall
"I almost died for the serpents I'm not having you ruin it" and with that the guy left and Cody turned to us "You guys leave you're not welcome after what you did."we were too in shock to say anything. We just left and went back home. My brother is gone. That want him my brother is nerdy not scary. I'll never see my brother again.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

So this was really bad so eventually I might rewrite it and actually have a story planned out before I write it instead of just going in blind but yeah.