An Explanation Pt.2 (Knight Squad x Julie and The Phantoms)

A/N @PeytonMB the idea. I'm completely winging It. I own nothing.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: It's a continuation of my previous one shot
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I might change the ending of the other one a little bit just to fit this in nicely
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Arc POV
The wizard had just poofed away and people were coming out of their shock.
"We should get these people out of here." I whisper to Ciara.
"Alright everyone get out. There's nothing to see here." Sage yells for everyone to hear.
People start to shuffle out until it's just us, Julie, Luke, Reggie, and Buttercups friends.
"I said get out." Sage glared at them.
Both me and Buttercup stepped in before they could leave.
"I think we have some explaining to do." Buttercup said.
"Julie can we use the garage?" I asked her.
"Yes you can" responded Flynn. Totally didn't forget she was here during that episode
"Well then maybe you could do one thing right and get us there." Buttercup said now back as Carrie. Everyone that knew her in knight school was staring wide eyed at what she said.
"Did you put a spell on her?" Asked Warwick.
"No I think she's just like this now." I responded.

———————————————
We made it to the garage and everyone turned towards Carrie and I.
"Alex, would you like to explain to me why you know how to fight and why you're friends with the she-demon?" Julie Asked with her arms crossed, Luke and Reggie behind her.
All us knights turned to Sage who looked ready to blow up.
"Get her!" Prudy yelled tackling Sage to the ground.
A string of curse words and threats were thrown from her mouth explaining how no one can talk to Buttercup that way.
"Now that that's over," Carrie started, "We are knights of Astoria. A place far from here where magic, kingdoms, and magical creatures are. We all went to knight school together, though me and Sage were in a different squad than these guys and we were rivals."

Carrie POV
It felt so good to be myself again. Being mean is hard. After I explained where we were from they didn't believe me so Warwick cast a spell which failed but got the point across. We then had to explain why we left so I started.
"I realized I didn't have what it takes to be a knight so I left and ended up coming here where I completely changed so I was and I didn't know Arc was here until today." The knights decided they believed the story but round talk about me being good enough to be a knight later.

Arc POV
I guess it's my turn then.
"The king didn't like I was from sea gate so before he could send me to the dungeons I fled here where I met my band mates and we named ourselves sunset curve. I play drums and I'm gay and have a boyfriend" I said all in one breath.
"Aren't you forgetting one tiny detail Alex?" Luke said
"Oh yeahhhhhhh. I'm also dead." That caused an up roar. They were all asking how and giving examples of heroic deaths which I just responded with,
"We ate some bad hot dogs"
"HAH" came the signature cackle of Sage.
My new and old friend started bonding and Buttercup apologized to Julie. We were all one big family.I totally didn't forget that I wrote earlier that Carries friends were with them. Nope.

•~~~~~~~~~~~•
Thank you @PeytonMB for suggesting I continue this. I hope this lives up to your hopes for it. I did this all in one continuous write and I didn't look over before publishing it. It could probably be better but so could everything else I've written.