Halloween Party (Knight Squad x Julie and The Phantoms)

A/N Hello! This was suggested by @emilyramsey1445598 This is unfortunately not in order of what I got for requests but it's the first thing I came up with. I had a lot of things I wanted to decide between and I'm pretty sure I'm changing my whole plan as I write this. I thought it would be fun to take place in Knight Squad because I haven't done it yet. I planned this story one way but now as I'm writing this I think I'll go another so let's see how this goes. I also won't type how the shadow ghost talks because it's annoying. I own nothing :) ADVANCE! (I didn't want to use the same word but there are no good synonyms to FORWARD!)
•~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: Alex is already a ghost. No one from Astoria knows and he made up his backstory. They never figured out how to get rid of the stamp but it doesn't suck out their soul, just hurts them for certain reasons. He made a deal with Caleb where if he left he would let his other bandmates go. It left him with the mark and after he realized his friends were safe he fled and Caleb doesn't know where he went. His friends think he ran away.

Leave a comment if I need to summarize the original episode but this takes place during Fright Knight (The Halloween episode)
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Ciara was talking to Arc about how she wanted to go to the party for Halloween. Her dad wouldn't let her go and Arc agreed with him. Sure, he had never met the shadow ghost, but he knew there were bad ghosts out there. No matter what he said though, she wasn't convinced. She kept saying it was just a story, but he had a feeling it wasn't.

The party starts and the princess shows up (Why was "the princess" never given a name? It bothers me.) Once Arc sees her, he tries to get her to leave. Using every excuse he can make up. No matter what, she doesn't leave. The princess goes on Goblin Gram to prove her dad wrong, but in the middle of the video, the ghost appears.

"Cool party! Mind if I crash and possess your princess?" She said in an annoying voice that turned demonic by the end.
"I told you so," Arc whispered to the princess. I won't be following the episode exactly from this point on.

The shadow ghost scanned over the crowd locking eyes with the princess.
"There she is," She said in her demon voice. People started freaking out, "Relax, I'm not possessing the rest of you, just the princess,"

She walked forward but Arc, Warwick, and Prudy stepped in front of her.
"Protect the princess!" Arc called out.

Prudy did her first instinct and swung. Her hammer went straight through the ghost.

Warwick used his magic to summon nightlights. The three walked forward and the shadow ghost backed up, but she blew them out. Most were shocked but Arc almost expected it, since Willie had shown him so much.

The shadow ghost saw a purple mark on Arc's wrist.
"You," She said looking at him, "You're the one who escaped. Ooh, wait until I tell him I found you." By now the princess had changed back into Ciara and was next to them.
"Arc, what is she talking about?" She asked, but he ignored her.

Arc was starting to get nervous, he didn't want everyone to know who he was.
"What are you one of his spies?" He asked.
"Good news for the princess, I found my true target," She said.

The shadow ghost rolled up her sleeve showing a club stamp. With one finger, she pressed on it. (Kind of like when they press the dark mark in Harry Potter)

"Arc, what is she talking about?" This time, Prudy asked.
"Let's just say there's a man that really hates me, and I made a deal to protect my friends but didn't follow through."

With those words, a man with a purple tux and tophat poofed in front of the crowd.
"You shouldn't have run Alex," Caleb said sinisterly.
"Alex?" Ciara asked him.
"That's me," Alex responded awkwardly.
"You know, after you broke the deal, I thought it fit to break my end as well,"

Alex's eyes widened. "What did you do to them?" He demanded.

None of the knights in training had seen him this angry before. They were almost scared and wondered who could be this important to him.

With a wave of his hand, 4 people had appeared, tied up, next to Caleb. There was a guy with long black hair and a skater boy look, a guy with brown hair down to his ears and a shirt with no sleeves, a guy with black hair wearing a leather jacket and a flannel, and a girl with curly black hair and a sweater.

The four looked around and their eyes landed on him.
"ALEX," They called out in happiness and confusion.

Alex didn't even think about what he did, he poofed over to them.
"Guys! What happened are you okay?" He asked.
"For the moment yeah, but where have you been?"

The king suddenly sped into the area with guards, "Princess? I saw your Goblin Gram I know you're here!" He saw the shadow ghost, "Ah! Shadow Ghost!"
"Not a princess, but, it'll do," She said making her way over to him. Alex just grabbed her arm to stop her, once again, shocking the people from Astoria.
"H-How did you touch her?" Ciara asked shakily.

Caleb thought this would be the perfect time to interfere, "Did Alex not tell you?" Alex glared at him, "He's a ghost too," a smirk planted itself on Caleb's face.

Ciara walked up to Alex to drag him back, but her hand went through him. She stared wide eyed at him. Alex took out his sword and cut the binds that were holding the four together.

"No!" Caleb yelled running towards them. But they poofed out before he could reach them. He looked around searching for where they might be but didn't see any sign of them. He yelled and appeared back in his club. He was gonna be ready the next time they showed up.

•~~~~~~~~~~~•
Hey guys. This chapter is short because I split the writing into two days so I lost track of what I was doing. As always leave requests and I'll see if I can do them. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Also I wrote like half of this in band class. Bye!