The Man in The Yellow Suit (Glee x Flash)

A/N I am no expert on glee and haven't watched flash in a hot minute so I'll do my best. I don't own anything.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: Sebastian is Barry he left to get away from bullying and this is during the Jackson off he has his speed though
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sebastians POV:
It was right before I was gonna throw the slushie at Kurt and stain his clothes. I had put rock salt in it to keep it from melting, though part of it had still turned to liquid. I got the red cold slush in my hand when I realized the melted slushie had started floating. Not again. It can't happen again. I was thinking. No one else had noticed I had frozen to my spot yet. Car alarms started going off and everyone stopped. I looked around and saw everyone's look of confusion as to why they had all gone off. Shaqueera noticed the terror in my eyes
"What Fievel? Afraid someone's gonna steal your wallet?"
I saw red lighting from the corner of my eye and flinched which everyone noticed.
"Not again." I whisper but everyone still heard it.
"What do you mean not again?"
The lightning got closer and started to swarm around us. People were screaming in terror.
"Thawne this is between you and me leave these people out of this they're innocent!" I yelled while everyone told me to back down.
"Bassy I know your tough but this is a ball of lightni- what are you doing!?!" Thad screamed as I started to stand from where the group was.
Without a second thought I started running at Thawne around the garage. Before the glee clubs could even tell what was going on I had Eobard pinned against a pillar.
"What do you want?" I all but growled.
"Try all you want but you know you won't kill me." Thawne said confusing the glee groups.
"You killed my mother," gasps were heard behind me, "You've killed a lot of people."
"You don't think I know that? Everyone I killed was in my way. You've never been fast enough to catch me." And with that he flipped me over and ran away. I pulled out an old ear piece that I had from Caitlin and Cisco (just go with it)
"Guys he's back" I said hoping someone heard me
"WHAT WAS THAT?" I heard from behind me after remembering that everyone saw me use my speed.
"Bar he's moving back towards you" Cisco said in my ear.
"Get behind something." I said to the glee kids who in their shock did it without question. The yellow suit sped back into the garage. And I charged after him. I can't write fights. A few broken bones later and I got the meta cuffs on him, knocked him out, and told my team to come pick him up. Now I have to answer the gleeks questions.
"What just happened?"
"How did you do that?"
"Who is that?"
"What was that?"
"Are you okay?"
I had a lot of questions thrown at me.
"Surpriseeeeeee... yeah so that guy killed my mom when I was 11 tried to kill me a few years ago and is from the future"
After I explained my backstory they all started getting used to the idea of me with powers. I apologized for everything I did and we all became one happy family.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I wasn't lying when I said I couldn't write endings. But anyways welcome to the first writing I have ever shown on the internet. You can leave criticism or recommendations in comments and if I know anything about them I'll try and do them. It is 11:25 at night now so I shall continue writing tomorrow hopefully. I will not have a schedule for updates.