Found But Never Lost (Julie and The Phantoms x Descendants)

A/N Hello! This was requested by both @emilyramsey1445598 and @UglyBiach . This will probably be short and/or bad because while I have wanted to do this, I couldn't think of any good storylines. I actually have a few of my OWN ideas to do. Of course, I will still take requests, it's just been a while since I did one of my own ideas so be prepared for those because I've had the small ideas written down for a while. I've forgotten to say this for a while but I don't own either of the films used in this. And with that ONWARD!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Backstory: Flynn, Caleb, and Willie are Celia, Hades, and Jay. Hades gave Jay powers. Flynn can see them but acts like she doesn't. The three accidentally universe hopped but ended up liking it there so they didn't try to get back. They came up with new names and personalities. No one in the Descendants universe knows where they went, but they are searching.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Flynn went over to Julie's house because that's what friends do. Flynn knew everything about Julie, and Julie thought she knew everything about Flynn. Of course, she wanted to tell her about her old life, but how could she do that? "Hey I'm actually from a different universe where I'm the daughter of who you think is a fairy tale," Yeah, No. That's crazy. So Flynn never told her.

The boys decided that since Julie was with Flynn, they would have Willie over. All six of them were in the same room. Flynn had gotten used to pretending she couldn't see the boys, but she hadn't seen Willie over here before. It took more force to get her not to look.

Willie had gotten the call that Alex and the boys wanted to hang, so he poofed over. What he didn't expect was to see the girl he brought off of the isle. He made sure not to be too obvious about it though. He could tell she was surprised too though.

Everything was going great. The two groups were staying separate. Everyone was in the garage when it started. Caleb appeared in the middle of the room.

Flynn, of course, noticed this but did her best not to show it and keep facing Julie. 3 of the 4 boys started freaking out because he was there. Flynn saw Julie's face with wide eyes and used this to ask her to point her towards Caleb.

The man in the middle of the room waited for everyone to calm down before stating with a shaky voice, "They found us,"

Both Willie and Flynn stared at him before they started yelling. Willie was first,
"They can't see us like this change us back!"
Then Flynn,
"Julie you and the boys go hide behind something where people can't see you,"

Julie followed numbly. She had no idea what her best friend was talking about but she trusted her. Once the 4 were hidden, Caleb transformed the three still standing in the room into Hades, Celia, and Jay.

Caleb turned from a tux with a tophat to a leather trenchcoat and literal flaming blue hair. Willie went from a cracked helmet, a T-shirt, and ripped jeans, to a blue, yellow, and red leather outfit and a red beanie. Flynn went from box braids, a sweater, and jeans, to a pink afro, tophat, and a leather jacket.

The 4 hiding figures could only gawk at the transformation. Willie, now Jay, grabbed a spare pipe and smirked at Celia. She returned it by grabbing her Tara cards and smirking back. In sync, the two spoke, "It's good to be bad"

Just as those words had been spoken, 4 people burst through the door. The famous Mal, Evie, and Carlos, with Dizzy. The two groups stared at each other for a few seconds before speaking again.

"We actually found you," Dizzy whispered with a small smile.
"Maybe we didn't want to be found," Celia growled.

The new group hadn't been expecting such hostility and voiced it. This time, Jay responded.
"Maybe we like it here. Heck, I got myself a boyfriend here I'm not leaving him. Hades has a bunch of people bowing at his feet and Celia has friends no one could replace."

Hades wordlessly turned the three back into their original outfits. The 4 people hiding come out.
"Willie? What's going on?" Alex spoke quietly.
"Flynn? Why didn't you tell me? I thought we didn't lie to each other." Julie spoke at the same level.

The two people in question looked at each other and back at them.
"Hey, um, I'm Jay son of Jafar, like in the Aladdin movie," Willie said with a small wave.
"Uh, yeah, I'm Celia daughter of The Shadow Man,"

Reggie spoke next, "We're literally ghosts, I think magic isn't that far off,"

That seemed to ease the tension as everyone started chuckling.

"You guys really aren't coming back?" Carlos asked.
"Sorry dude, we just got too much here," Jay responded.
"Fine, but we WILL visit," Mal stated walking out, the others following her.
•~~~~~~~~~~•
Hey! This actually turned out better than I thought it would. I have three of my own ideas written down to write about and only one of the three is an Owen Joyner (the guy who plays Alex, arc, and Crispo) show. Hopefully, those go well. I also hope you enjoyed this story as always I take requests so just DM me or comment on them. 
Edit; totally didn't realize I copy and pasted my story twice I just fixed that
Byeeeeee